Anyone see this

I’m thinking you’re insane for wanting another :haha:

I'm not wanting another tbh I was on injection but came off that as I was on and off bleeding I had the implant put in a few weeks ago but we had a whoopsie moment :blush: I no for a fact ill be testing to double check it's worked every month :haha: you no me just like to poas really :haha: but my 2nd I was on implant my 1st was on injection :shrug: xx

Hey man….I’m with you on peeing on sticks. :haha: if I found an extra hpt around here I’d pee right on it and I’m on the IUD! :haha: I’m just giving you a hard time

Last edited:
Hey man….I’m with you on peeing on sticks. :haha: if I found an extra hpt around here I’d pee right on it and I’m on the IUD! :haha: I’m just give you a hard time

Honestly im so paranoid tbh, if I was pregnant or got pregnant again I worry so so much about what people would think :shrug: I've always worried about what people think, I mean someone commented on quinns photo on fb after I had him oh look 22 kids and counting I'm like f you arse hole :haha: :rofl: xx

Hey girl you do you! Who cares what others think! It’s a baby, not a neck tattoo! Sheesh

Hey girl you do you! Who cares what others think! It’s a baby, not a neck tattoo! Sheesh

One even said jeez another how many now =; like jeez back off if I want 20 kids I will (don't think I'd manage like :shrug:) don't get me wrong I would love another but really don't think my body could take it plus oh has a aneurysm so even dtd takes it out of him :blush: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->