Anyone see this

Oh poor thing, was it the 2 cats you had? hope you are ok!

i have tested again and it’s a positive, been waiting all day for the tests to arrive.

33ECD267-5908-4601-A624-A233B3EBEF83.jpeg

Oh poor thing, was it the 2 cats you had? hope you are ok!

i have tested again and it’s a positive, been waiting all day for the tests to arrive.

View attachment 1105104

Oh my gosh congratulations:yipee: xx

Yea 2 cats and a retired greyhound he is so lost he doesn't no where to go xx

Congratulations @Becca_89 beautiful lines..

@tdog i see your lines I get what you mean about them getting darker before believing it.. i dont trust strip tests anymore.

Tbh I don't trust any test right now but qe still do it to ourself don't we pmsl xx

Don't forget....it ain't over til the old witch arrives. I do think I see lines on all. Just a bit perplexing that they're not significantly darker yet on the FRERS but hopefully soon x

Congratulations Becca! :D

Don't forget....it ain't over til the old witch arrives. I do think I see lines on all. Just a bit perplexing that they're not significantly darker yet on the FRERS but hopefully soon x

Congratulations Becca! :D

Thanks love tbh if I'm due af tues/wed then technically I'm 12dpo now if my calculations are right so for me if iam pregnant I'd have a good line by now I always have with my others, I no every pregnancy is different but think I no that af is coming it's a no doubter about it, I've been spotting on and off and I think implantation bleed might be to late? Xx

So no af yet so I tested again but only with one step :shrug: frer coming later today can anyone else see this or do we maybe think it's the one step shadow :shrug:

20211228_124007_resized.jpg

So got my frer today and can't really see anything on them af due today or tomorrow no cramping like pre af cramps which I normally get just a vit of spotting 2 days ago pink tinged cm yesterday and nothing today at all :shrug: xx

20211228_160514.jpg 20211228_160608.jpg

I still see the lines, but still faint. I do hope you get answers soon! Did you track ovulation this month?

Thanks for all the congratulations xx

I still see the lines, but still faint. I do hope you get answers soon! Did you track ovulation this month?

Thanks for all the congratulations xx

I did I have a positive opk on the 14th and 15th so which would make me 13dpo we had a oppsie a couple days before that trying no to catch, having a bit of cramping atm but could be anything sooooo it seems I no fa about my body :haha: xx

New tests when done the frer :shrug:

20211228_174901.jpg 20211228_174929.jpg

hmm I see it on the first, but not the frer, and I see it faintly on the newest one....so there you go, not help at all lol

Hopefully you get a clear answer soon!

hmm I see it on the first, but not the frer, and I see it faintly on the newest one....so there you go, not help at all lol

Hopefully you get a clear answer soon!

Lmao you've literally said what's been in my head :rofl: it's going boom right now lmao, I had spotting 2 days ago pink CM yesterday a little today I never spot or anything before af, but hey there's a first for everything :rofl: xx

I see it on that test again. How confusing! Did your lines disappear last month? X

I see it on that test again. How confusing! Did your lines disappear last month? X

I think they stayed faint last month but the frer was blank :shrug: tbh I never really like one step for testing because of this reason don't no weather coming or going lol xx

So ladies did test sure there is a line but when I wiped to get of loo (I dipped the test while still on loo) there was red blood so the witch is here so now thinking chemical :shrug: xx

20211229_094544.jpg 20211229_094741.jpg 20211229_095336.jpg 20211229_095420.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->