Anyone sell Avon?

blessfull

Reaction score
What's it like? How much do you get paid, ? Etc :thumbup:

I did and I never made any money. I worked for hours and hours on end to get pennies!

Ive done it twice and its really hard to earn money!! You need £74 of orders before you earn anything and you pay for all bags, testers everything!! You have to buy your books and people just dont leave them out!! It could be worth it if you have access to lots of women like baby groups etc xx

Same as the above ^^ I technically still do but I just place an order every few months for myself. If people want to buy from me they can order through my website and I'll get 20% of that.

I always felt guilty doing Avon because I could tell everyone was only buying things so I could earn :dohh: I had about 10 customers who bought everytime and I earned about £20 everytime I sent an order off, it's a bit annoying but if you're willing to put the work in and if you've got people who will buy you can make some money. I think for the first couple of orders you need to earn £70 ish to make money for yourself and after the first few it goes up to around £90 so it is pretty hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->