Anyone started the Christmas shopping yet?

Since I'm usually the boring one I actually start in January haha including cashback etc - Same thing really. I've a box or 2 in storage of stuff :D

No not yet, I probably won't start until Sep/Oct this year, as I am not buying that much, we are downsizing.

No yet but I'm looking out for ideas. I normally start in September

Not yet. I wait until after my DDs birthday in Augist before i start.

Me! I won't actively start looking for gifts until after September 23rd but I have bought a few little things that I saw. In fact today I bought DD1 a magic flannel for her stocking :)

Yes! A couple of books, a wooden clock, play buttons, duplo train and a puzzle. Was eyeing up a couple of things on elc 3 for 2 earlier as well.

Yes ive picked up a few bargains already for DD but nothing yet for DS. Ive also bought some things as gifts for friends children.

Yep. I've got about 4 things away for Freya so far! Need to be organised this year!

I wish I had, but my DD changes her mind so often, she'll probably not like things she absolutely loves atm! How do you all get round that???

I've started buying and have quite a lot in already. Have mostly bought for my DS1 who will be 8. An electric scooter which I got for £27 down from 100. Some Lego, a few board games and a Harry Potter yearbook. Have bought some generic VTech/Leapfrog toddler toys for DS2, a Megasketcher & keyboard. DS3 Will get a jumperoo and other baby stuff which I'll leave til last. Have also picked up some Christmas Eve pyjamas for me and DS1&2 and a few stocking fillers x

I wish I had, but my DD changes her mind so often, she'll probably not like things she absolutely loves atm! How do you all get round that???

I get round it by buying stuff that isn't going to be going out of fashion or from whatever they like at that time - Lego, Playdoh, board games, jigsaws, colouring books etc. Then I buy what they ask for nearer the time.

I bought a present for my dad in January but thats it. I've put money aside though x

I have added loads to my amazon list

I have some stuff stashed already, and I'm buying odd bits with Christmas in mind but won't be getting big presents yet. My eldest in particular changes her mind constantly!

Got DS some lego in sainsburys on offer in March time. xxx

I can't because we're planning to move before baby arrives, so God knows when I'll get the chance :cry:
I've normally well started by now so I'm getting itchy fingers. I bought one tiny stocking filler the other day just to feed the urge :haha:

Found a toy kitchen that I loved-it arrived today. Pretty much Eva done as going to ask relatives for play food / plates etc. Not sure rest of family will be so easy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->