Anyone started the Christmas shopping yet?

I've got a few bits already. A stationary set, makeup/lipgloss sets and some shopkins stuff for dd1. And the Thomas spiral rail rollers toy for dd2. Also, got a submarine playset for my nephew and some nice decorative glass coasters for a friend.

I don't want to buy too much too early for dd1, as she's bound to change her mind. And I have no idea what to get dd2???

Yup I have bought a Jitter Spinner (Fidget Spinner) Each for my boys. and a bought half of my sons 7th Birthday gift (Birthday August 26th) a Hoop Earring and a belly board for the lake

I have got the main present for both the boys and a few smaller things. I also have my eye on a few other things I think I want for them.

I can't buy this early or I'll end up with way too much! LOL I'm cutting way back this year, so I"m trying to put off buying until December, which is when I love love to shop bc all the stores are so festive with Christmas music. I'm planning to buy a trampoline so I'll get that at end of summer sales; otherwise, I'm trying my best to wait.

OMG, it's nice to know I'm not alone!! Hubby thinks I'm nuts because I'm doing my Christmas list for the following year on Christmas Day and I start shopping again Boxing Day. Lol. I didn't get to start until last month this year because the whole year has just been really tight money wise until these last couple of weeks. So far I've got DS1 a Fast and Furious Duvet set, DS2 LEGO Nexo Knights Castle and DS3 the Vtech Toot Toot Drivers set. Each of the kids will get a plain colored beach towel which a friend will embroider their names on. Not sure what else but DS2 will get some more adult coloring books and Raphael from the 11" Dojo Turtle range because that's the last one he needs. I usually do a bit of Amazon but with the way things have been it probably won't be happening now. Then I have hubby, MIL, 2 nieces and 3 nephews to add to all that too.

I usually do the big 'blow out' and spend a ton of money at Christmas much to hubby's disgust, it's going to be reasonably mild this year. Don't have the luxury to spend like I usually would and I have a baby to get ready for too (2nd Christmas in a row). He complains I spend WAY too much and while I admit I do and I spoil the kids, I spend a darn sight less on Birthdays and Christmas is my favorite holiday so why shouldn't I? My kids aren't spoilt brats (thought others would beg to differ) and they were really good this year when I explained it would be a small Christmas last year and this year.

https://s572.photobucket.com/user/NatashaTaylor_photos/media/Capture_1.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->