Anyone started thinking of names already?

LongRoadAhead

♥Due 06/05/09♥
Reaction score
Or am I the only one?! lol
Maybe Im a bit too organised or thinking a bit too far ahead but Iv already decided on names :)

For a girl its Casey-Payton
and for a boy its Levi-Brodie

What do you ladies think?
Have any of you started thinking of some? Or like me pretty much decided?

Xx

No idea at all will maybe start thinking after 20 wk scan when I know what it is xxx

yeh i have been thinking about a few names...i like

Girl = Payton, Brooke,Hayleigh, and maybe Emma
Boy = Luca's , Nathan or Ben or Josh

not to sure yet tho hehe xxx

yeh i have been thinking about a few names...i like

Girl = Payton, Brooke,Hayleigh, and maybe Emma
Boy = Luca's , Nathan or Ben or Josh

not to sure yet tho hehe xxx

I really like Payton and Brooke for a girl :)!
And I think Nathan is a lovely name.
Il probably end up changing my mind when he/shes born, Hope not though cos I love the names so far hehe
Xx

My ex boyfriend from a while ago, his gf just had a wee girl and she called her brooke so i suppose thats that name out the window :( x

Finding it really hard to choose boys name. We have added Lewis to our shortlist, and for a girl we like Alyssa

I found it really hard for boys names too I came up with loads for a girl but only a few for a boy! Maybe when we see our LO's a name will just pop into our heads!
Xx

Im pretty sure I have my mind made up on names
for a girl it will be Hayden nevaeh
for a boy Im pretty set on Pierce Kenyon
I really loved the name Halen for a boy but im afraid it sounds to girly . I love the name payton too for a girl and Kennedy but our neice has kiddos with those names .

With my 3 boys I had a few names picked out and after I had each one I picked the name I thought fit them.

I have no clue for this one. Allthough, I have always wanted a girl name Carlee. For a boy on the other hand, I can't even think of any names.

Love the name Casey-Payton - it's gorgeous :awww:

We're not even thinking about names! We had them all planned out last time only to have a mmc at 12/13wks so am trying to not get too excited this time!

I only know that for a girl it has to be Alice, not sure as first or middle name yet. It was my great grandmother's name so I want to keep it.
We can't decide on other names though. He's set on Luther for a boy....ick.

Im so not letting my dh name our baby this time , haha he usually picks out really bad names and plus he got to name the last baby .

I had my names picked from about 12/13 weeks. Stuck with them so far.

I've got Ellie-Mae for a girl

No idea for a boy, theyre so hard :dohh:

We are thinking Kayden or Ariana for a girl.....and we like Kieran and Cole for boys!

My DH has already decided that my bumps a girl and he's always referring to the bump as Isabelle so i guess mu DH has decided lol

we have started thinking up names..
Girl-Brealyn or Kaedynce
Boy-Cooper Scott, or Parker
those are just ideas...were still coming up with names, but those are the top choices so far =)

we have started thinking up names..
Girl-Brealyn or Kaedynce
Boy-Cooper Scott, or Parker
those are just ideas...were still coming up with names, but those are the top choices so far =)

There beautiful girls names. How do you pronounce Kaedynce??
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->