Anyone started thinking of names already?

8 weeks to go and we still haven't picked a name yet! We're having a little girl and like traditional names. We were thinking of Sophie or Amelia but to be honest we're nowhere near picking.

got ours picked

Girl : Rebecca Louise

Boy : Dylan Wailes ( wailes is a family thing for boys in oh family all boys have to have it as a middle name :dohh: lol :hissy: )

No firm choices yet but I do like:
Girls: Sofia, Grace/Gracie, Amelie,

Boys:Gianluca,Giacomo,Logan,

I love the name Poppy. If its a girl her middle name will be Rhiann after my best friend who has been wiv me thru the good times and the bad times.

For a boy im stook, but dp likes Carlton.

V x x

We had a boys name chosen 5 years ago lol!

We want Dylan, OH's nan died in 2002, she had cancer and he was her carer until the end. Her name is Dyllis, so if the baby is a boy, he will be named after her.

We're stuck for a girls name though! We can't have anything that ends in 'ee', as in Molly/Libby/Cathy/Melanie etc because it just wouldn't go with OH's surname.

I like Ella, Erin and Jessica....there were a couple of other names I had written down but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

I've got to be careful choosing a name too, I have 41 cousins and God knows how many second cousins now! I don't want a name that's already in the family...

Very cute names..i had decided as soon as i found out i was preg haha:rofl:

We like Kieron Richard for a boy and either Kaitlyn Susan Joy or Kayla Susan Joy for a girl :)

We keep changing our minds on names but at the moment we have chosen:

Girl: Lola (Madison)
Boy: Lewis or Charlie (Harrison)

lol but I love the names Lola and Charlie but would never have two children called that so don't panic.

Fee xx

My daughter's name is Hannah Joy ... I can't tell what we picked for this one but we did already pick out 1, maybe 2 or 3, girl's names :) ... but are stuck on boy's names... my nephew's name is Carter. I think that is such a cool name. I would totally pick it if it weren't in the family.

What do you think of the names....

Layla May & Ella Francis?

My Nan was Francis, so that's where that comes from.

Girls- Loren (lo-wren), Caecelia, Cinea (sin-ay-ah), Nolan
Boys- Jonathan, Trenton,

Ribbon hun my opinion is i loveeee layla , But iam a little bias witha 3 year old layla lol . xx .

Ohhh yes she just looked like a little layla when she came out , All along she was going to be summer , But Layla just seemed such a beautifull name for her , I so vote Layla for you lol . xxx .

Ohhh yes she just looked like a little layla when she came out , All along she was going to be summer , But Layla just seemed such a beautifull name for her , I so vote Layla for you lol . xxx .

I asked OH about Layla May earlier and he just said "YES! Love it!!!"

That could be our chosen name then if we have a little girl! :happydance:

weve been thinking about names and we like

Girls : Abby-Rose and Ellie-Mae
Boys : Joshua Jake And Tyler James

I really like Abby-Rose - that is pretty.

If we have a girl, her name will be Anna Darlene (my Mom's name is Darlene) and if we have a boy it will be Timothy James (James is my father in law).

I think we started talking about baby names from our first month of dating...lol. I'm not really a big fan of my OH's names...but I'm pretty sure he's just winding me up...hopefully! He says he likes Otus for a boy and Billie-bobby-joe for a girl! :rofl: I already have my family swearing to be at the hospital to ensure I don't accidently in a drug-enduced state agree to any of those...yick. Or Tuk-a-luk was his most recent idea...he must be joking though?
I have always loved Madalyn...and he seems to really like that one too...a boy is harder. I love Luke and Ayden, but I don't think he does. I've tried to convince him that I'll name the babies that come out of my body, and he can name the ones that come out of his! But he doesn't seem to think that's fair! :dohh:

OMG Sherileigh... I was already chuckling hard at Otus and Billie-bobby-joe... you got tears coming out of my eyes for Tuk-a-luk!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: My DH isn't as funny as yours but he likes to wind me up w/ names like Bosco and Milo too. :dohh:

What a hilarious hubby you have! He'll be so great to have when you're gripped in the throes of labour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->