Anyone starting in October?

darkriver

Reaction score
Hi,
I am planning to start trying again next month. Anyone around? I am doing it via insemination

yes me! Just coming off my pill and then going in a little relaxed to start xx

I am trying end of September/in two weeks ish so practically October!

I'm terrified, but yes i think we'll be trying in October :)

Lots of faffing and toing and froing here but think we're starting in October.

I think we are unofficially trying. We just agreed to not preventing and if I'm not pregnant right now I think it will slowly turn into trying. 😂

Wishuwerehere, i noticed the ages of your two kiddos and I was wondering how you like that age gap? My son will be about 4 and some change when #2 is born, i'm wondering if this is a good gap or we should wait longer....

Everyone else, why are you waiting/have been waiting until october?

I personally just need some time with my son in the Spring to do some things with him before the baby gets here, like swim lessons and lots of trips to playgrounds while the weather isn't too hot :)

Meeeeeeeeeeeeee. Pills finish 22nd oct so ttc will happen then 👍

Oh wants to do another pack of pills, so 19th nov. I dont wanna wait any longer

Me! :). I had a mc on 31st August. Letting my body settle and waiting for af then we're going to start TTC. I'm preying af comes anytime soon then maybe we can start sooner :)

So sorry to hear about your m/c :(

Tanikins, just tell him it's unlikely you'll get pregnant the first cycle off pills anyway ;)

So sorry to hear about your m/c :(

Tanikins, just tell him it's unlikely you'll get pregnant the first cycle off pills anyway ;)

Ive actually managed to convince him ttc now. So no more pills eeeeeeek :happydance:

Tanikins! I'm sure I remember you from a few years ago. Hello!

Very exciting that there's a little list of us building for this month... And of course in just a few weeks, a load of BFPs too!

Yes i was a very naff stalker of your journal.

Hopefully we'll all get to be bump buddies

That would be nice! I might start a thread in the. TTC forum..."The 6ww thread" haha

Bought me some folic acid today. That really ttc commitment there. Feel so more clued up this time compared to my 1st

Feel exactly the same! Started folic acid a few weeks ago too. Feel prepared and ready! And now the days until ovulation are dragginggggg....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->