Anyone starting to excersise before their first scan?

TTCtiffany

Reaction score
I do not want to be like I was in my last pregnancy! I gave up way to early on working out! I want to start working out again- I took two weeks off from a cold! I'm about 5 weeks, so is it safe to start back at it?

If you exercised before your bfp there's no reason to not continue. Just listen to your body. Sont expect to be getting any pb's.

Im still gyming 4+ times a week. But ive had to switch running for biking as its far easier

Just listen to your body. Exercise is great for you and the baby. There's no way you can dislodge or harm the baby at this point shy of taking up MMA or base jumping. Stay hydrated. Workout at your usual level and scale back as needed.

Thanks ladies will
Do! I was battling a bad cold so I'm getting rest for now but will start back up soon!

Yes definitely should be fine as long as you listen to your body.

I am cringing at the thought of me not exercising for the last 5 weeks. I definitely want to get back into it, but the fatigue is too much. I do try and walk about 9-10 thousands steps a day, which i am managing.

Anything you can do will help! I'm not feeling to fatigued yet, but in sure that's soon to come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->