Anyone starting to set up the process of EGG SHARING? If so come join me 8 BFP's

Just popping by wanted tok see how you was doing plex ! :( really sorry Hun really am :( not fair !!!!

Charlie congrats Hun :) she's gorgeous xxx

Oh plex :hugs: I am so sorry Hun I really am :hugs: take all the time you need Hun :hugs:

Thanks girls :hugs: I just wanted to update -

Its been confirmed today that none of my eggs fertilized, at this time neither myself or the embryologist have any idea why. I will be going into the clinic 2moro for the transfer of my only :cold:, hopefully it wont die in the process :nope: I dont feel optimistic at all. But I do have a small shred of hope and that keeps me going :)

Ive been told that, when im ready i will be invited to discuss it with my consultant and the chief embryologist and i will then have the opportunity to ask all the question i need. I did say to the embryologist on the phone today that i wanted the eggs and sperm tested to see what happened and they said they will look into it. So not bad for a shitty situation.

My transfer (all going well) will be after 1pm 2moro. Hope I can post some good news for a change!!

Sending love to u all xxx

Thanks hun :) I am officially PUPO!! :happydance: its kinda bitter sweet but im happy anyway - my blast thawed really well and im hoping sticks! yay for PUPO :haha: xx

Brilliant news that you have a blast transferred and must be a strong one to survive the thaw :hugs:

When is your OTD???? I'm crossing EVERYTHING for you hunni :hugs: :friends:

I know!! Its my tough lil cookie :cloud9: they said the quality was so good its like it hadnt been frozen! Very happy right now! Im due to have beta test on the 25th then another if thats positive on the 28th also on the monday28th i go in with a pee sample just to have everything confirmed either way :thumbup: xx

You defo must have a strong little one there it's meant to be :) !!! My fingers and toes are crossed for you Hun !!!!! Xxxx

Thanks hun!!

I still cant believe everything thats happened on this thread and how far we've all come in our journeys - its awesome to have u girls to chat to and share this journey with :hugs:xx

Exactly what betty said! We will be here for you until you have your turn :hugs: this thread is amazing we've all supported each other through the ups and downs :hugs:

Crossing everything- will you test before or wait???

Not sure yet, its just next friday. Im tempted to see if i can really last that long and then hubby and i can open the beta result email together :thumbup: At least with the beta result im not actually at the hospital, so if its a neg i wont make a fool of myself crying :dohh:

I remember with my lb i never tested early - maybe it'll bring me luck not testing before i should?? I can enjoy being pupo then :D xx

Scerena - how do u get ur journal link like that? I can only get the full link and its annoying!!! :haha: Ur help would be much appreciated :D xx

So sorry your fresh cycle didn't work Plex :(
I really really hope the FET is it for you!!

Thanks hun!!

How are you all getting on with ur lil bubbas? I can imagine :cloud9: theres something so very special about babies and toddlers!! xx

Getting used to sleeping in installments lol She's getting much much better though. 3 weeks tomorrow, going so fast!

Sorry I'm rarely on! But thought I'd keep checking in! Especially with plex being PUPO I'm crossing EVERYTHING!!!

plex I can't remember my friend done it! I will look on google later for you :) hope you're doing well?

Doing fine with bubba thanks she's 6 months now :saywhat: cannot believe she is half a year already!

charlie aww glad to hear you're getting use to the sleep pattern :) hope you and bubba are well?

betty & 4magpies hope you and bubbas are all well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->