Anyone starting to set up the process of EGG SHARING? If so come join me 8 BFP's

Thanks girls had a private scan today, baby is measuring a little behind but that's ok I must have ovulated late

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/Mobile%20Uploads/20141019_154645.jpg

This is completely bizarre, that we made this. I feel like this is not how babies are made :haha:

misszoie LOVE your scan photo :) I bet it feels weird getting a natural bfp!!! I'm so happy for you both :hugs:

betty I won't use my frosties I've never wanted to do another cycle of IVF... But if it happened naturally (which it won't) then that's fine :) my cycles never returned after birth but I did take the pill for a few months...
Plus I don't think I could give birth again it was scary with the tons of blood loss, ventuose, being cut, a ton of stitches & S heart rate!

9 months has flown right! So has your 15weeks! Days become months so quickly!

S had reflux it's horrible isn't it :(
As for sleep S has become unsettled after sleeping through the night but the health visitor said it's completely normal :(

Serena - I cant believe my little boy is almost 3 and a half! I dont want him to grow up yet its happening so quicky - every day he's changing. Its scary as Shanaya will soon be walking! xx

Betty - Ouch! 18 months!!! Is the workload massive? I really hope you sail through that hun!
Bet ur exhausted with him hardly sleeping :( is there anything he can have for that? xx

plex 3 and a half! Time has flown hasn't it! I swear I remember you talking about him when he was like 2! Bless him time does fly doesn't it!

I know she's been cruising around and pulling up on furniture for a couple of months now but I don't think she's got the balance just yet... She does let go for a few seconds but don't think we are there just yet! I'm in no rush hard keeping an eye on her crawling everywhere lol!

:haha: i remember feeling JUST like that. I actually missed the days when he stayed where i put him :dohh: lolol

I think he mustve been somewhere near that age, maybe younger? Hes a little comedian now :D pulls the funniest faces! Its great to be able to really do things together like play snap or hide and seek. I do really miss him being little, but love him at this age too! I dont want him to turn into a moody teenager! lolol thats less than 10yrs away - too soon!

Dont wanna scare you but Sam went from crawling to walking in just over a month - so she cud be very close to walking :D and its amazing how quickly they want to run too.

Get me, im all nostalgic now (sorry for rambling!) xx

just looked back and he was 1 and a half when i first posted on this thread - good guess Scerena! Cant believe it was that long ago xx

plex Shanaya has been crawling since 6 months but crawling fast since 7 months... She doesn't look like she can balance properly without holding on for long but like you said it just happens! I walked at 9 months, when did Sam walk? Scary to think of her walking I want her to remain my baby forever!!!

Ahhhh I was close :) wow cannot believe them 2 years have flown by! Aw bless I bet you love his age though having little conversations with him etc <3

Sam was crawling at 11 months then walking just past his first birthday - i was so lucky to catch the moment on video :cloud9: he'd made a couple of attempts at very short distances then walked to me! lovely moment :D

When he started walking he no longer wanted cuddles or to sit on my knee. I was heartbroken! That part lasted 6mths-1yr then he was back to being my cuddly boy - think walking and running had gotten a bit 'old hat ' for him by that stage :haha:

He loves cuddles now. I sometimes think 'but i have to do such and such' then i remember that they are not little for long and just pick him up or cuddle him for as long as he wants :D

They grow up too quick thats for sure, although i'd never wish infertility on ANYONE i think it makes us appreciate everything about our babies all the more :)

xx

I think that it for sure does make us appreciate more! S is like that now- hardly any cuddles :( I really hope that she starts cuddling me more again soon... It's lovely that he wants cuddles now again though :)

How cute you caught him walking on camera! I'm the same trying to catch everything on camera!

Eeeeek not long now until you start!!!

Im actually getting excited now :dohh: wish id make my own damn mind up! 9 days and counting till my baseline scan! Just hope it works cos we've broken the bank to get this far :( no more funds after this one.

Im the same - i love my phone, carry it everywhere as u never know when theyre going to do something so cute u just have to get it on camera to show everyone else!! x

I have everything crossed for you Hun that this cycle is your cycle as you certainly deserve this :hugs:

You taking the same meds this cycle? Or are they trying different ones?

Thanks! I certainly hope this one works :hugs:

Im on quite a list of stuff actually -

menopur 300iu
cetrotide
augmentin - antibiotic
lubion - progerterone injection
utrogestan - progesterone tablet
prednisolone - steroid
aspirin
clexane - heparin

its an expensive job :wacko:

Its the same as the last cycle but we're doing ICSI too this time. In January we were on menopur, cetrotide and cyclogest. Im allergic to the cyclogest hence the injection and tablet progesterone. The aspirin and clexane are for my clotting disorder. Antibiotic and steroid just in case lol we think thats all bases covered!

Not sure what to expect this time as nothings seems to be a given for us lol I'll update on here though :thumbup: hopefully itll be good news :D xx

Everything crossed for you Plex!!! I hope your BFP is on it's way to you!!, or maybe a double trouble BFP :D

You do seen to have all bases covered :D x

lol thanks Zoie! :hugs: i wish i could just see into the future so i could mentally prepare myself yunno? We have a great consultant looking after us so its all good! xx

Ah well if you ever find a crystal ball, can I use it :haha:

Glad to hear your being well looked after :) x

plex Sounds like you're on a lot of meds so hopefully this cycle is your cycle :)

We done ICSI so fx'd that's all you need as it will be the good :spermy: chosen!

zoie how are you feeling Hun?

Nausea is kicking my butt!! It's so much worse than last time but I can find relief easier this time. I'm still awaiting my consultant appointment for my stitch but it should be getting done soon.

Only 6 weeks until my gender scan :D

zoie how exciting! Are you going private? I did as I couldn't wait!!! Nausea is horrible isn't it! I use to feel sick all the time but I couldn't physically be sick which was horrible!

Fx'd you get your stitch appointment soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->