Anyone starting to set up the process of EGG SHARING? If so come join me 8 BFP's

I was the same far to impatient :haha: how exciting! Any guesses at to gender?

Everyone seems to think its a girl, because my pregnancy is so different from last time. I don't mind though :) I was want my forever rainbow baby.

Today is 1 year since I found out my IVF had worked :O where has the year gone?

We're going to have another I think but we're hoping it might happen naturally this time, fingers crossed. I need to lose weight and save money first.

Is anyone else considering donating? If I can lose enough weight I plan on doing a full donation and putting the compensation into Ruby's account.

I'm glad this pregnancy is going well Zoie. Sorry to hear your lo is struggling Betty :( and walking soon Scerena, scary!

My cycles have far from regulated after having S! Everyone said when you have a baby you go back to normal, ummmm not me lol!

Just had a 48 day cycle! No idea about ovulation, I'm just tracking af for now! I did take the pill after having S though so that might be the reason but my body has always been screwed!

zoie awww glad it's all going well for you and whatever the gender is he/she will be your special baby <3 it's so exciting finding out the gender though I'm excited for you :)

charlie it is scary time flies by! S has been cruising for a couple of months now time is going far to fast! How is Ruby? Nearly 4 months already!!!

I'm not donating I don't want any type of IVF or anything again for me... How lovely though what you're doing though and putting he funds in Ruby's account :)

Fx'd you get your bfp naturally :)

She was 4 months yesterday and is trying hard to roll back to front and sit. I don't know where my teeny went!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1414962060006.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1414962060006.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 3
Awwww charlie Ruby is absolutely gorgeous <3 they grow so quickly don't they it's so scary! Once she rolls it's sitting and then crawling and then trying to walk it all happens within months I wish time would slow down a little!

plex how are things going?

12 weeks :)

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/Mobile%20Uploads/20141103_190118.jpg

Zoie - :cloud9: lovely scan picture xx

Charlie - Rosie is sooo cute! So much change in 4 months xx

Im now on my 6th day of stim injections, started cetrotide yesterday. Have my first stim scan wed to see whats happening in there :D Dont know what to think :shrug: seriously not trying to think too much about this all but its SOOOOO damned difficult :dohh:

zoie lovely scan picture <3

plex crossing everything for your scan Hun :hugs:

Had my first stim scan - i now have 11 follicles growing (up from 8 on the baseline scan) i have 5 at about 13/13.5mm, x2 at 10mm, x2 at 9mm, a 8mm and 8.5mm. I still have 5 days of stim left - all kinda looks good so far, hopefully we're looking at at least 4 eggs, hopefully :) egg collection is next wednesday, another scan on fri then mon to see how things are going on :)

Thanks for the good wishes for the cycle :hugs: xxxx

That sounds great!! Everything is tightly crossed you get some fantastic eggys :D x

Sounds like everything is going great! Nice amount of follicles too :) crossing everything for you that the others catch up fx'd as you've still a few days of stims yet :hugs:

:hugs: thanks! will update 2moro after my next scan xxx

Hello I hope you don't mind me jumping in :) I'm with the crgw clinic and I had my blood tests yesterday to try and egg share, anyone else with the crgw ? X

lilmisslis :hi: welcome to the thread- the only person we have left cycling is plex...

Good luck with your cycle :) how have CGRW been so far?

plex looking forward to your update tomorrow :hugs:

Thank you, the crgw are lovely :) I was on clomid and I fell pregnant on my last cycle I was allowed but I had an early mc, so they offered me iui or ivf, I always wanted to egg share so makes sense for me to do it now while having the ivf, the iui rates just put me off xx

I understand what you mean- I skipped iui too and went for IVF as it's a much better success rate :)

Egg sharing is such a lovely thing to do for yourself and for the recipient- giving her the chance to be a mother which she may never of had without egg sharers :)

I'm glad that your clinic are nice :)

Thank you :) I hope my bloods come back ok and I can do it, knowing what it's like to struggle to ttc I can't imagine not having any eggs and if no one donated then they would have no chance, I have to wait 5 weeks for my results though! It's going to go by so slowly! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->