Anyone starting to set up the process of EGG SHARING? If so come join me 8 BFP's

Hey girls.

We just booked on an open evening at a clinic to look at egg sharing.

Probably starting cycling next year. So um hi.

I'm 25, so is OH. He is fine, I'm riddled with problem.

xx

:hi: 4magpies :)

Which clinic are you looking into??

Sorry you are having problems :hugs:

CRGW in Cardiff is my favourite.

Also going to look round London women's in Cardiff but I prefer what I've heard about CRGW at the moment.

Just had our confirmation email though. It's all a bit scary.

Just trying to research what blood tests are required for HEFA regs.

xxx

Hi ladies sorry been away!

Scerena tats amazing news!!! Gradually got better and better! Naturally is worth a shot! Such good news! Deffo keep us posted on everything it's always nice to talk to the who no how your feeling and share experiences!

4magpies good luck for egg sharing consultation?

We had to have oh HIV done again as thy needed result split to show HIV 1 and 2 which shoud be back tomorrow or thurs then they will start matching us! Can't wait to get started!

kazza great news :happydance: have they said when you are likely to start???
I had a talk with oh and I said I don't know how long I will cope naturally ttc so I might start feb/march ill see how I get on for a couple of months :)

Can't wait for you to be matched how exciting :happydance:

4magpies when is your open evening? It's exciting!!!

Blood tests- here are some-
HIV
Gonerreah
Clamidia
CMV
Rubella
Blood group
Hep b
Hep c
AMH
Y deletion
Karoyotype
FSH
LH
E2
P4
Syphilis

Hope you can get started real soon :)

:hi: kazza I'm okay thank you :) how are you???

I'm getting my clamidiya and gonerreah tests done on Friday and will try and get the rest of my bloods taken next week (as had the main ones done for eligibility)

How's thing going with you? Any new appointments etc??

4magpies did you go to your open evening? Hope you're well?

Hi!

We are just starting the process of egg sharing at UHCW. We have been to our first counselling session, next one is on Tuesday. After that they will begin the testing I think. However, they have told us there is no waiting list for eggs in our area, so we may have to wait for someone to want my eggs. Didn't expect that!

We haven't been taken through what the process is as yet, so anything you can tell me about how it works would be appreciated. How long did it take you from first being referred for sharing, until the IVF actually started?

Thanks, and best of luck with all your journeys x

Hiya :) I hope u all don't mind me joining.. I've just been accepted at crm London for egg sharing, just waiting to be matched. Can't wait to get started. It's nice to talk to others around the same stage :) xx

:hi:

staypositve can't believe there is no waitin list for donar eggs where you are! Is there any other clinics near you?

Counselling is emotional isn't it :hugs:
I haven't actually started the Ivf process yet but I know once you're matched at my clinic after all the testing etc you get going :)

At my clinic you have to have two HIV tests 3 months apart- but some you only need one- that's the hold up for us- not due another HIV until end of jan...

Basically- it's like a normal Ivf cycle accept they will have you on higher doses of meds to get more eggs, they match your recipients cycle to yours and on egg retrieval you give half your eggs to the recipient :)

GemH :hi: welcome Hun :) so you've done all your testing and literally just waiting to be matched?? Did they say how long you should expect to be matched??
Gl it's very good to talk to others going through the same process :hugs:

Hi ladies !!

Seems we are all at the sand stages, I'm also waiting to be matched, I can't give much advice on the egg sharing scheme as I've not fine thus before, I can however with the ivf but as I've done this a few times now unfortunatly!!!

Scerena, are you deffo proceeding with the process now it still thinking about naturally for a while?

No spots for me was waiting for a letter from
Our gp which I've finally got. Emailed it to the hospital last night so now just waiting to be matched!

kazza well I'm confused and not sure what I am doing yet :dohh: but I do need to phone the clinic as I was meant to a few weeks ago for my nurses appointment...
I'm thinking around 2/3 months see how things go financially aswell :)

Yay just a match and you will get going how exciting! Hopefully January will be when you start :)

:hi: kazza any news on the match??? Hope you're well??

Hope all you other ladies are doing good? :hugs:

And MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone :)

Hi every1, I just realised I hadn't commented back, sorry.. I can never find a post after commenting, is there a way to book mark it or something?

Anyway I had a call to say I'd been matched last week and I've got nurse planning appt and councilling 7th Jan.. Nervous and excited lol. Merry Xmas to u all xxxx

If you click on "user cp" on the top right hand corner of the page it takes you to all the threads that you commented on :hugs:

Wow not long at all then how exciting :wohoo:

MERRY CHRISTMAS :happydance:

Thanks hun, I'm on my phone maybe that's why.. When I get home I'll go on laptop and do what u said. Thanku.

Yeah not long at all, I only waited a week for a match.. Looking forward to getting xmas over with now lol.

How r u getting on? I read earlier on the thread u were going to try naturally? Good luck hun xx

I'm trying naturally until it starts- I have my nurses appointment on jan 22nd for injection training (even though I've done injections)
Then they will get on and match me after my 2nd HIV test at the end of jan- so will probably start feb/march time :)

You must be sooooo excited!!! I can't wait to follow you ladies on your journey so come feb/march I know exactly what I am letting myself in for :)

That's good then, u can have a couple of months naturally then have the egg sharing ready in place incase u need it.. Good luck with it all hun xxx

I'm so excited but nervous too.. Can't wait to start! I'll make sure to keep u updated with how I get on xxx

I'm sure I will need it my cycle is looooong :dohh: it's nice to have it in place though :)

Yes please update every stage of the way :) I think I will feel exactly the same when its my turn to get started!!
Eeeeeeek :happydance:

Hoping to see loads of 2013 babies on this thread :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :wohoo:

I AM SO SORRY IVE NOT POSTED! Ive not been on much!

Happy new year!!

Well we had a massive palava sorting OH hIV results, by about the 18th Dec that was sorted and they started matching and yesterday we found out we have been matched! So... we are waiting for a cal today to confirm where the other lady is in her cycle and then we will booked for a scan and go over the treatment plan! Cant Wait!!!

How are you?

Gem good news that you are matched!! Your due back on the 7th? Whats the plan that day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->