Anyone starting to set up the process of EGG SHARING? If so come join me 8 BFP's

That's okay Hun :) HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALSO :)

Wow not long at all then and you will be started :happydance:
Bet you can't wait to get started and fantastic news about the match :)
How are they matching your cycles? They are using my cycle to go from and will use provera to induce my af... I know some use bcp don't they but they are just making her cycle sync mine as I'm really irregular :dohh:

I'm good thanks can't wait until the 22nd so can get started in feb sometime hopefully :)

Hiya, feb will fly round Hun.

They are going to see if af shows up before next thurs. if it does then I start the pill on day 2 and if not I go for a scan and go from there. the idea of pill is to synchronise both me and the other lady.

I hope that feb flies round Im soooo ready to get started like now lol! When af showed I thought no more natural- im obviously not ovulating so I neeeeeed to get going with the ivf...

Yeh I thought I would use the pill- I found that a bit weird that they havent told me too... So how long roughly will you be doing the pill for before stimming starts???

2-3 weeks then down reg for one week, last cycle I had I had to down reg for 2 weeks! Preying af shows quickly!!

Hiya both :) Sorry I haven't been on either! Sounding good kezza, ur well on ur way to that bfp woop! Not long until u start.

Scerena feb will come quickly even though it won't feel like it, I thought its took ages since my 1st consultation but looking back its gone quickly.

With me I'm not sure what's going on, I've got nurse planning Monday but don't know whether I'll need the pill or whether I'll be on long or short protocol. Af arrived yesterday so if the pill is needed looks like I won't be able to start until next month. But some people have said they don't always put u on the pill and can start u straight on cd20 or 21 but I haven't got a clue lol. I emailed them yday to let them know af is here and she said thanks and that they are in the process of organising my treatment.. So I'll see Monday I suppose.

Good luck to both of you.. Keep me updated xx

GemH good luck for Monday hopefully they will start you off in cd20 :)

kazza I hope your af shows ASAP!!! So end jan things will be movin along nicely :)

I went to get my bloods drawn today but couldn't go can't find none of my forms! I left a message at the clinic for some more by haven't heard back- I'm annoyed as the whole egg sharing pack has gone missing :dohh:

Af shown up we are off and rolling now!

How are you?

Hiya everyone :hi: can I join too? :)
Im just in the process of booking my chromosome tests then when the results come back if alls ok - onto egg sharing for me :happydance: lolol
Hope eveyones doing well xx

Hi plex it's exciting starting out isn't it :) when have you got the testing?

Excellent kazza, so do you start pill day 2?

How are you getting on scerena?

For me, I've been put on long protocol and start down regs on 23rd... Just over a week to go, excited and nervous xxx

Gem- oooo id be excited too!! not long left at all for u :D How long has it taken4 u to get things moving?
Im waiting for someone at the hospital to give me a date, so hopefully not too long, only problem is that the results take up to 6months to come back :(

I know it seems to have come round quickly now.. Had my 1st consultation 16th November.. Was accepted and matched in December. So only a couple of months.
6 months? That's a long time how come its so long? They did tell me 6 months for a getting a match but I got 1 in a week so I was shocked! I think most clinics have to give a longer time scale to cover theirselves xxx I hope you ain't waiting that long

Wow that was quick!! :) Yeah they said 6 months for the chromosome test only - really hope its ok and quicker than that cos its a long time to be worryin about the results lolol Dont know how much of a waiting list there is here - hopefully i wont be waiting too long :) Although it always takes ages for anyone at the hospital to reply to me an thats annoying lolol I hope theyre just coverin themselves too just in case xx

What will u be u taking for the ivf? xx

kazza :happydance: that is great news :) can't wait to follow your journey!!

gem gl with your journey too :) can wait for all the updates :)

plex :hi: welcome :)

I managed to get my bloods done so just waiting on my nurse consult on 22nd that's it really I have no updates at all BORING lol!

Heya Scerena :) Is ur appointment on the 22nd to go through ur results? If so good luck :D xx

:hi: plex :)
It's nurses appointment for injection training and then after that I will be matched- I've already been accepted and done most of my blood work I just had a few left to do :)

:) exciting!! do u know what meds u'll be on yet too? Thats really good most is done - im looking forward to reading everyones experiences whilst im waiting.....impatiently lol x

plex I haven't a clue what meds I am doing yet... I done Menopur on my previous medicated cycle but haven't a clue what they will us on my Ivf cycle yet... I guess I will find out real soon :)

What clinic are you at?

Hi ladies,

Welcome plex!

Started the pill day 2, should be getting a call soon for down reg date scan on the 1.2.13

We had to wait three weeks for chromosome tests.

Scerena, not long and things will start moving!

Gem, very exciting!!

Im really excited for all u girls starting so soon too - bet it still feels ages away though.
Scerena - Im at UHCW. Well uve only got just over a week till ur nurses appointment - do u have a date to start treatment yet/have u been matched?
Kazzab - wow u'll be doing ur ivf before u know it :) Three weeks is really good for the tests to come back in - hope mine are that quick, if i can ever get an appointment to have them done that is :)
Im still pretty much in the dark about everything the process involves so I'll enjoy reading everyones experiences,
I appologise in advance if I ask loads of questions lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->