Anyone staying team yellow?

dinosaur2010

Reaction score
I have 2 girls already and thought I'd be desperate to find out the sex of this one, but dh suggested that we wait till the birth as this is our last baby. I like the idea just hope I have the will power!!
Anyone else waiting too?

Me! FTM here and the suspense is killing me but DH and I decided that we would love our little baby boy girl or otherwise. Also I've heard a lot of stories about the wrong sex being declared during the US so I wouldn't want to attach myself to one sex and find out it's the other!

We have gender neutral colored things and are picking fairly gender neutral names (but I'm pretty sure my bump is pink)

I couldn't do it! Must be such an awesome surprise :)

My friend had the technician write it and seal the envelope for their first and she actually had the self control to wait until the birth with the answer right there in her house for 5 months! hehe

We are team yellow and were last time too and I love it!

We are team yellow, only 9 weeks left until we find out!

we are team yellow! we found out with both our other 2 and decided for the same reason as you that as this will be our last baby it will be a nice surprise to not know whether boy or girl! I really hope I hold out I'm not the most patient of people!

I have 2 girls already and thought I'd be desperate to find out the sex of this one, but dh suggested that we wait till the birth as this is our last baby. I like the idea just hope I have the will power!!
Anyone else waiting too?

This is exactly us except we have two boys. I thought I would want to know but actually I feel like I want the surprise at it's the last one. We had the first as a surprise but found out the sex of my second son, I love the idea of keeping this a surprise!

I admire your patience ladies!

Sometimes I think I would have loved to wait, but I'm so anxious they got it wrong that I'll be excited for the real confirmation anyways,hehe.

I'm saying this now but at my 20 week scan I might feel differently!!
We had a surprise with our first and found out with our second.
I really had strong will power with my first as I ended up having a total of 6 scans due to them worrying about the size.

I am! My first was a surprise and i loved it. This is my husband's first and we decided it would also be a surprise. I'm so excited for the birth! My in-laws were less than thrilled to hear we weren't finding out, as they're itching to do some shopping. I told them to buy gender-neutral stuff lol.

I was team yellow with my first pregnancy. I had picked both girl and boy names but didnt buy anything until my son was born.

With this pregnancy, I had planned on staying team yellow again but when my harmony test results came in, the doctor called and said " Congratulations, your baby boy is completely healthy".

We are staying team yellow, partly so there's something extra to look forward to during the birth, but also because I am a massive control freak, so making myself wait is kind of a practice run for not being able to control or predict other elements of my child's life. I have told everyone we aren't going to find out deliberately so I can't back out in two weeks when we have the 20 week scan too!

Team yellow as well. We were yellow the last two times. We are very lucky and have one of each already.

Were team yellow, had 20 week scan yesterday wasn't tempted at all we can't wait for the suprise. This is our 1st baby x

I don't know how you guys do it. I honestly cannot wait to find out what I'm having.

We are team yellow :) I wanted to be team yellow from the beginning as it's our last baby and between us we have 3 boys and 1 girl already and I found out with all my babies what they were so I was adamant I wanted the suprise, then as the 20 week scan came around we decided sod it we want to know lol I don't like neutral clothes, we were struggling with names because we didn't know what the baby was, at the scan we was all ready to find out, all the kids were waiting excited at home to find out what we were having and baby had its lets shut so we couldn't find out lol!!! It was fate, my OH was gutted I found it funny, iv had a scan since at 28 weeks but decided not to find out, I have a scan next week and family have been begging me to find out but nope not so close to the end, I think a suprise will be lovely, I still am struggling with names though :/ lol

We are team yellow too. We didn't find out for last two boys. But my instinct on both made me sure it was a boy. I'll drive myself nuts for the next 6 months wondering and guessing every old wives tale in the book but I don't actually want to know!!!

I don't believe it helps you push better like some people say. baby's gender was always the farthest thing from my mind while pushing it was about as relevant in that moment as how they get the fig in the fig rolls!!

I just love the "ITS A BOY/GIRL" moment!!

I'm guessing - this one is a 3rd boy!!

We were team yellow last time and I think we will be again, I loves the surprise and I'm not too sold in overly gendered stuff for babies (or children) anyway, and I found it helped us stay away from too much blue with our son because we'd bought bright, fun, unisex clothes throughout the pregnancy. My only thought this time is that it might help our son bond with the baby if he knew the sex. Also hubby is convinced it's a girl so I don't want him to be disappointed! We'll prob stay :yellow: though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->