Anyone taking Tamoxifen?

i only take TMX (40mg, cd3-7), and am not even monitored.. a crappy doctor who thinks i have no chance anyway with my 18.2 FSH... not sure I have the energy to look for a good RE..

i only take TMX (40mg, cd3-7), and am not even monitored.. a crappy doctor who thinks i have no chance anyway with my 18.2 FSH... not sure I have the energy to look for a good RE..

Stupid question...how does you doc know if it's working if the idiot will not monitor you?

if i get pregnant - this will mean it's working, and then she'll be interested in me; she's an OB/GYN but supposedly doing infertility work, too... i went to her when i was pregnant, then lost my baby...

if i get pregnant - this will mean it's working, and then she'll be interested in me; she's an OB/GYN but supposedly doing infertility work, too... i went to her when i was pregnant, then lost my baby...

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :cry:

I think it's time for a new doctor, TBH.

you're right, but i don't think i can do this anymore... i had already two bad experiences with doctors here in the DC area... don't know anyone who could give me advice, just going to another doctor doesn't make sense, because it could be my third bad experience... it only makes me exhausted, all this doctor hunting... and more stressed out, and less likely to ever conceive...

You might want to head to Assisted Conception or TTC and here...start a thread about looking for treatment in the DC area and see if you can get some recommendations.

I think you will have to decide if the care you're getting now is good enough...and I am pretty sure it's not. Every month this awful woman treats you like this, is one more lost cycle.

Thanks, Dachsundmom... Maybe this short conversation with you will motivate me... you're right, i can just ask the girls on the boards, and who knows... i wish i was in my country (Poland) - there i'd know where to go, and i'd have hundreds of people to help

You are also not far from Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, which is probably one of, if not, the best hospital in the country...hit their website and start there.

ratemds.com is also a good tool...yours might even be on there, lol

i'm looking it up now.... the problem is.. i wouldn't do any 'artificial methods', like IUI or IVF... i wonder if i should even bother?

It never hurts to get answers; it's better than wondering the entire time.

found a doctor, filled out a request for an appointment, and we'll see what i find out! :)
thanks again!

Hi ladies how's everyone doing? No good news my end im afraid, just had scan yesterday for follicle size and we had 1 decent size but still not big enough but stupid clear blue monitor told me I ovulated at the weekend, but hospital said I hadn't ovulated yet... Confused.com!

sorry to hear that, Babydustpleas....
stupid OPKs, i had the impression that they shouldn't be trusted :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"