Anyone taking Tamoxifen?

Sorry should of explained better. Here in England we have free health treatment(nhs) and it depends on your postcode( zip code) as to what you get free on fertility treatment.

Wow...I knew about NHS, but didn't realize it varied throughout the country like that.

I'm hoping my consultant agrees with upping tmx to 60mg. The nurse was very unfor it saying if 40mg hasn't done anything 60mg is unlikely too.

I hope they either raise your dose or give you something else to try.
60mg made me ovulate I am just not sure why I am having no 2ww symptoms.
its making me wonder if my progesterone is low but my temp was way up to 99.0 this morning.so I dont know whats going on.

I hope they either raise your dose or give you something else to try.
60mg made me ovulate I am just not sure why I am having no 2ww symptoms.
its making me wonder if my progesterone is low but my temp was way up to 99.0 this morning.so I dont know whats going on.

No symptoms can be a very good thing! :hugs:

Thanks hun :hugs:, I have heard of women with no symptoms in the 2ww getting a BFP so I wont count myself out yet I guess. :flower:

Thanks hun :hugs:, I have heard of women with no symptoms in the 2ww getting a BFP so I wont count myself out yet I guess. :flower:

You will drive yourself mad if you symptom spot; I have determined that I have probably felt everything before, but I only notice them now if I look for them. :hugs:

The only symptoms that count are a positive test and no AF! FX'd for you! :flower:

yes LIsa I rarely had symptoms with my first few children until way past 6 wks.. there is still alot of hope for you@

Thanks with my last baby Sara I had no symptoms till morning sickness hit me at 6 weeks then I went in for a scan and she was measuring 9 weeks.( she was a surprise baby)
so I know I can be pregnant without symptoms

I just got kind of stressed today after my conception reading from Gail said not till february thats a long time to wait . I hope she is wrong.

Thanks I am hoping psychic star and Suzanne are correct they both said October 2011 BFP, psychic star mentioned I will conceive naturally and it will be a quick labor which makes since because my last two were 30 min labor.

How is everyone else faring? TXM gave me an awful 18LP...trying soy I think.

I am waiting on AF to show then I am on all natural cycle.I may or may not try soy. sorry about the long LP.

i'm back from my super long and wonderful vacation, and haven't read all the posts yet - hope all you ladies are doing okay! i thought about you a lot and hoped for some good news for all of us.. no good news for me yet, bad news if anything...

i had a weirdest cycle ever: EWCM around 9-10cd, positive OPK on 13 and 14 cd, temperature rise on cd15, and elevated temperatures for 12 days, them temperature drop.. and nothing.... more fertile CM on cd28-33, with spotting, negative OPKs, second temperature rise on cd35 till cd41 when i got AF... supposedly after a 6 day LP!!?!?!?! no idea what's happening but it doesn't seem good to me... i think i'll try TMX just one more time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->