Anyone taking Tamoxifen?

Welcome babydustpleas!. of course we dont mind the more the merrier !.
It is difficult finding others using it as a fertility med. Good luck in your 2ww!, I am just beginning my 2nd 2ww .I am really trying not to obsess over symptoms this 2ww .

Welcome babydustpleas!. of course we dont mind the more the merrier !.
It is difficult finding others using it as a fertility med. Good luck in your 2ww!, I am just beginning my 2nd 2ww .I am really trying not to obsess over symptoms this 2ww .

:dust::dust:

Thanks I thought I was the only tamoxifen user!! :) had some brown spotting today & cramping praying it's not AF on her way soooooo sooooooon :( would mean my leutal phase is way too short!

Thanks I thought I was the only tamoxifen user!! :) had some brown spotting today & cramping praying it's not AF on her way soooooo sooooooon :( would mean my leutal phase is way too short!

Where are you in your cycle? I did 40mg of TMX on CD3-7. 8DPO right now.

Where are you in your cycle? I did 40mg of TMX on CD3-7. 8DPO right now.
Hey, I'm 5dpo & like you on 40mg day 2 to 5 though.... Which cycle of tamoxifen are you on?

This is my first. I was a prior Clomid girl; it did what it was meant to do, I ovulated, but I am still here, lol. I haven't really had any side effects with the TMX, so that is ok by me, lol. How many cycles of it have you done? Are you on any other fertility treatments?

Well AF Showed yesterday :( so just starting 4th cycle... I was prescribed clomid first but didn't even ovulate on that, hence why I'm on tamoxifen.. No side effects bar REALLY dry skin & a few headaches here & there but nothing worth worrying about especially if it works! GL for us all x

Well AF Showed yesterday :( so just starting 4th cycle... I was prescribed clomid first but didn't even ovulate on that, hence why I'm on tamoxifen.. No side effects bar REALLY dry skin & a few headaches here & there but nothing worth worrying about especially if it works! GL for us all x

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hug: and baby dust:dust:for the new cycle!.

Any one else have no symptoms in the 2ww on tamoxifen ?.

Bump, how is everyone doing ?.dachsundmom have you tested yet?.

Bump, how is everyone doing ?.dachsundmom have you tested yet?.

Hi! How are you doing? I have tested and getting BFNs. I have never had a LP this long and when I asked my doctor yesterday if the TMX is doing it he said "IDK, I've never used it before you." I was very unhappy.

Sorry to hear that it looks like you did ovulate . maybe a late implanter :dust:
are you having any symptoms?. I am having none at all , good thing I am temping or I would be wondering if I ovulated.

I am having nothing at all, lol. I keep waiting for AF, which at this point would be fine. If I do another TMX cycle, it will still be at 40mg, but I am really tempted to try soy.

If, God forbid, you need another cycle, what are you going to do?

Well I'm out. Tamoxifen 40mg hasn't worked and they won't up my dose. Said if 40mg didn't work nor will 60mg. So I think my ttc days are now over. I've my fingers crossed for all you ladies x x x

I am thinking if AF shows of doing a all natural cycle with wheat grass and royal jelly the cycle before tamoxifen I seemed to have a good ovulation naturally.
and my last BFP was a all natural cycle where I was more focused on weight loss so maybe I will get lucky again.
if doing meds again I would rather do injectables then to go back on clomid.
I might look into soy again I think the last time I took it I took too high of a dose and thats why it made me ovulate late.

Well I'm out. Tamoxifen 40mg hasn't worked and they won't up my dose. Said if 40mg didn't work nor will 60mg. So I think my ttc days are now over. I've my fingers crossed for all you ladies x x x

sorry to hear that I was all hopeful starting it but it seems that while it does not cause alot of the side effects clomid can it also does not stimulate the eggs as well. so I will not be giving it another shot if AF shows. on another note my DH's count is highest its ever been after taking Tamoxifen for 4 months now.

I am sorry you are out! Is there nothing else your doc can do?

No they will only offer ivf. I asked about injectables but postcode lottery means it's £1k a cycle here, some places have them on the nhs. Oh well I'm taking metformin so fingers crossed that works.

No they will only offer ivf. I asked about injectables but postcode lottery means it's £1k a cycle here, some places have them on the nhs. Oh well I'm taking metformin so fingers crossed that works.

I am a dumb American, do you mean a lottery for treatment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->