anyone tempted to do another pregnancy test?

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
I am bored and loved the fact i got a bfp.

I got my bfp on tuesday but am getting withdrawls on peeing on sticks.

But a bit scared in case it comes back as :bfn: and i will be upset lol.
x

I had to do a urine sample for the doctors at 5 and a half weeks and I tested the sample before I sent it in! I was terified it was going to come up negative but the positive line came up after 2 seconds even before the control line!

I was a POAS addict.
I did one every day until I was around 7 weeks.
I don't regret it at all, it totally put my mind at rest every day.

On the down side, I also did one every day with my last pregnancy, and as it got fainter I knew a m/c was coming. It did prepare me though.

I say pee away :)

I did loads of tests, i even did one last week.
I just kept doing them as i loved watching them turn positive, after so long trying, and so may negatives.
Its very reasuring, but im not going to do anymore.

lol
I may do one when i need a wee again lol.
x

I did LOADS of tests early on!

over 40 i think hahaha!

i have already done 9
i am gonna do the digi again with the number of weeks, next week to make sure its progressing well lol.
x

ive still got them in the cupboard now lol

I did about 20, one every few days until I ran out so haven't tested now since 7w I think :)

just POAS and it was the most beautiful line i have ever seen lol.
tuesday on a frer it was a barely there line.
Now its as strong as the control line!!!!!!
x

i was the same! i think ive done about 20!!! i think its just piece of mind seeing those 2 little lines pop up! i even did one last week and im 9 weeks tomorrow!! and i still have a bunch left in the cupboard! might as well use them up! lol!!

I want to but I'm afraid it'll come up negative too!

just do it you will be so happy when you do!!!
x

just do it you will be so happy when you do!!!
x

Ha ha!

The thing is I'm not especially worried anyway. I'm quite calm about the pregnancy and am pretty positive we're ticking along.

Tossing it up I think I'd be happier not doing it!

:rofl: i was like this!!! i did a test every day in my first tri! then when i got my doppler at 14 weeks, i used it 2 times every day untill he was born.. just to make sure...
if it reassures you hun, then theres no harm in it :hugs: x x

oh god yes, well I got a bfp about 4/5wks, I took 3 tests over a few days and they all came back positive. Made an appointment with the docs, he didnt do a test because Ive already had 3 positives. I thought he was gonna feel my belly or something but he didnt. Then I had an appointment with the midwife at 8wks, she just told me what to and not to eat,, again didnt look at my belly or anything lol.

Im probably just being silly but its like i need more confirmation!!! This is my first so Im totally clueless its not fair!! I just keep doubting myself all the time. Still waiting on the appointment for the scan coming through the post.

Ha - this must be how the test people make so much money!

If it makes you feel better, go for it, you're clearly not alone. As I didn't get a positive test till AF was late, I'm now happy in the thought that, as long as she doesn't turn up I'm still pregnant (I did do a digi the day after BFP on a cheapie to confirm though!)

Mrsq2b - warning on the week indicator on the clearblue test, don't panic if it doesn't give you the result you expect, reading on here they are a bit unrealiable (mine said 3+ weeks when I think it should have been 2-3 for example)

Hi Mrsq2b !!:wave: you are just too funny !! if i could i would probably do an other hpt test too...:laugh2: who would of thought peeing on a stick would be so much fun!!!!:rofl: i hope i get my :bfp: next month so i can get to this pregnancy forum too !!! happy 9 months hunny !!!

I tested twice on sticks and got a blood test done a week later to confirm it for me personally lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->