*Anyone testing around 4/6/2010*

Hope2Be

Reaction score
I am testing first of April and I think I will be devastated if it is negative again :( Everyone Hope for the best!!!!

Anyone feeling the same way?

Yeah, I plan to test on Easter Sunday... hoping it will be lucky for me. I think I am due for AF April 5th, so testing only 1 day early with an early test and then if AF doesn't show every other day is my plan... Good luck!

Hi, am due AF on 6th as well. Will decide based on if AF shows up. If she does, i'll be devastated :(

DH birthday is the 6th I'll be around 10/11 dpo I think, so I'm gonna test and hope for the best gift ever! Baby dust to all!

In march I tested early and got a neg...so I think this time i will wait until i am 3 or 4 days past. I agree with keyahopes....I think i will be devasted :( How long does it usually take to concieve? This is our #2 TTC. I am sorta an inpatient person so this is not an advantage with this process! haha Nadira: hopefully we will find out the same time. I am usually consistant with AF so we will see!
Everyone keep me updated!
***Baby dust to all***

I am testing first of April and I think I will be devastated if it is negative again :( Everyone Hope for the best!!!!

Anyone feeling the same way?

I wanna test now, but i'll wait :growlmad:. Cant stand seeing those one line negatives :nope:

Hey I'm now 5dpo expecting af on Easter Sunday too. I have one test in the house but refuse to do unless af late. Tested last month on 10dpo etc and nothing. With came
bang on time. so will wait to see if late first.

I hate the 2ww, I hate waiting for ov! Just gimme a bfp already!!

Hi,

I am testing 07/04/10. I too will be devestated and would then be onto cycle 6

Thanks girls! I bought 3 tests last month and used all of them....I took one a little early and then two before AF was expected. So this month I didn't even buy any. Just waiting to be late. I think it would be a great easter gift for the family to find out a BFP!!!!

Hope2be yes it would be so great. Heres to us all getting our BFP's

OKay...I am new to this forum thing and I have been trying to get the tickerfactoy on my signature and I don't know how to do this! Can anyone help???

THanks everyone for the comments! At least i have great ppl on here to vent to while I am waiting!

OKay...I am new to this forum thing and I have been trying to get the tickerfactoy on my signature and I don't know how to do this! Can anyone help???

THanks everyone for the comments! At least i have great ppl on here to vent to while I am waiting!

Hope2be - you make your ticker and make sure its the bbc code you use (i think thats the one it is) copy and paste it into the following place - go to customize your profile, edit signature paste it into sig box and save settings Good Luck!

AF due 9th April for me! I also refuse to test unless AF is late as so sick of bfns or 'bfp' then getting AF! :dust: to everyone

Okay girls!! Having weird cramps in my side.....AF cramps or something better??? I am soo nervous and wanting to test now!!! Trying to wait til at least the 5th! Anyone getting BFP yet??

I'm only 3dpo so obviously no testing for me!

I've got quite a bit of lotiony CM though which I don't usually get post ov, that's the only thing different!

nope nothing really for me cept AF signs she due tomorrow

I got my bfp at 10dpo on 5 April girls! 11dpo cb digi confirmed xxx :dust: to everyone xxx

I got my bfp at 10dpo on 5 April girls! 11dpo cb digi confirmed xxx :dust: to everyone xxx

Congrats Nessicle! Saw from the other thread you were waiting to confirm today - that is excellent news. H&H9mths!:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->