Anyone testing around June 10th?

I have a confession - I tested today.... :haha:

I have a confession - I tested today.... :haha:

I did at 7dp because I had free cheapies from buying my ovulation sticks, so if you are a POASaholic you have plenty of company:blush:

can i join u girls, am testing on the 10th.... really think ill test b 4 but trying to hold out untill the 10th. how is every 1 xx

How is everyone doing today? 8dpo today, and am trying to just go with the flow and not symptom spot.....I really hope to stay away from that second cheapie for a week......I'll probably give in and test again over the weekend though :(

Just hopped back into the ttc forum from the ttw. AF flow came today so I'm back to CD 1. Gonna be testing around June 10th and I need some support to get thru another long cycle! Need extra :dust: to go around!

i'm about 10th june and wouldliek to join you ?

Welcome to the new ladies!! So I've decided I have to test on June 9th, which I know is a couple days early. I leave for Vegas on a work trip and would like to know if I could before then! Good Luck and Fx'd to all of us this month!

Hi Hopeful! Welcome to the thread :) When I joined I was planning to test on 8th June... now i'm thinking the 6th LOL!

Depends though, as I am soooo scared of a BFN that I am almost too scared to poas.

I am gonna be testing on the 14th or so if the wicked witch don't show x

I'm testing on the 9th..... and I'm desperately fighting the urge to poas at only 7 dpo.....

7 more days til testing! I'm not testing until the 9th, I'm not testing until the 9th... Might need my DH to hide my tests until then! Oh well, If I don't get my bfp this month I get to take some prednisone for the pain in my back! Yay! Something to look forward to this cycle at least!

Baby:dust::dust::dust: and good luck to everyone!

Good thing its raining... or else i would've gone out to buy some tests and i'm only 6dpo tsk tsk tsk :shy:

Can I join I test on the tenth. I'm not sure what you are doing but I had to go threw IVF. The only symptom Im having is headaches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->