Anyone testing around June 10th?

squat18_02

New Mommy!
Reaction score
Just hopped back into the ttc forum from the ttw. AF flow came today so I'm back to CD 1. Gonna be testing around June 10th and I need some support to get thru another long cycle! Need extra :dust: to go around!

Aw hun, sorry the witch got you :hug:

I'm due to test on June 9th hun, I'll be your buddy if you like, it'd be good to go through the tww together, then maybe we'll have some luck and get to be bump buddies aswell :)

I'll pop you in my sig

I'm due to test 8-10th of june, gona try and hold out till the 11th if the witch doesnt get me :) x

Hey I'm on CD4 if the :witch: dont get me I should be testing the 14th!

Hi everyone! Glad to see I have all of you to go thru these next few weeks with!! Are any of you using anything extra this cycle to you help along with ttc? I'm planning on using OPK's, bbt's, pre-seed, fertilaid for me and dh, and fertilcm.

Hi everyone! Glad to see I have all of you to go thru these next few weeks with!! Are any of you using anything extra this cycle to you help along with ttc? I'm planning on using OPK's, bbt's, pre-seed, fertilaid for me and dh, and fertilcm.

We're using opks (CB Digis & ICs), pre-seed, fertilaid for me, maca for DH and the SMEP, also just eating healthy, drinking plenty of water etc etc

Fingers crossed for us all!!! :hugs:

Hey :) I'm due to test around that date too. This is the first month we are doing opks, bbts. I read the SMEP and am all about that so I will stick by that for the most part :)

Fairy dust to all!

Hey :) I'm due to test around that date too. This is the first month we are doing opks, bbts. I read the SMEP and am all about that so I will stick by that for the most part :)

Fairy dust to all!

Hi there! How many cycles have you been ttc? I read about SMEP also and decided we are basically doing that plan aleady before I knew about it even!:)

We're using opks (CB Digis & ICs), pre-seed, fertilaid for me, maca for DH and the SMEP, also just eating healthy, drinking plenty of water etc etc

Fingers crossed for us all!!! :hugs:

One thing I struggled with last month was drinking enough water:dohh:. I kept thinking I would mess up my OPK's if I drank too much. Stupid reason probably but I wasn't sure. I'm thinkin about getting maca this cycle, have you ever take it or just your dh?

I'm due to test 8-10th of june, gona try and hold out till the 11th if the witch doesnt get me :) x

The waiting game is horrible isn't it!! This cycle I promised myself I wan't gonna test until 14dpo. That only lasted until 10dpo and I got a :bfn:! I started spotting and cramping at 12dpo, and af came on 13dpo:( One good thing was I didn't waste too many HPT's since af came early! I would much rather af came a day or 2 early than late with a bfn!

Thanks! I am just using the opks (cb digis) and bbt and I guess the SMEP which is pretty much what I did last cycle anyhow :) would you like to be ttc buddies with me as well?

Thanks squat! I am just using the opks (cb digis) and bbt and I guess the SMEP which is pretty much what I did last cycle anyhow :) would you like to be ttc buddies with me as well? I could always use more buddies!

Thanks! I am just using the opks (cb digis) and bbt and I guess the SMEP which is pretty much what I did last cycle anyhow :) would you like to be ttc buddies with me as well?

For sure!!:thumbup: I just have regular opks, kinda wishin I had digital ones though! I'm sure they would be easier to tell for sure when it's positive! What cycle ttc is this for you? Is it your first?

Sweet! Will be looking forward to it! This is cycle 2 for me. Last month I had the reg opks and I hated it! Lol I didnnt get a pos all month so i'm hoping temping and using the digis will help better this time. This is my last month ttc until august so I'm hoping this is the month!

Fairy dust to all!

Hi there! How many cycles have you been ttc? I read about SMEP also and decided we are basically doing that plan aleady before I knew about it even!:)

I'm on only our 2nd cycle of "trying", but we've been NTNP since we got married in summer 2008. We were also kinda doing the SMEP before we heard that it was actually a plan. I always wondered if it was fine to have sex more than they recommend...I would feel funny turning hubby away because it's not every other day :wacko:
:dust: for you! Hope we get our BFPs this month!

Hey everyone!! Just checkin in to see how it's going? All's good here! I'm glad AF is gone, I was misearble this cycle!

Af still here for me hoping for her to leave within the next 2 days!!

i am testing on the 12th but will probably cave and test early :)

good luck ladies :dust:

Hiya, I'm due to test on 10th June too. For the last two or three cycles we went to NTNP as i thought that it was my over obsesiveness with TTC that was preventing it, but still nothing so im going back to using the OPKs, vits and anything else i can think of this month!

I've had bleeding mid cycle though , since i have started ttc so have got a gynae appointment tomorrow to see whats going on.

:dust: to everyone xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"