Anyone testing jan 31st?! :)

Hi Ladies!! I am testing Jan 31st s well. Not sure I can hold out that long!! haha
My hubby and I have 3 kids and have been ntnp #4. Good luck to all of you:)

I have 3 kids as well :) my baby just turned one and my baby fever is going crazy!:haha:

Haha!! I think my baby fever is going crazy too! My kids are 61/2, 41/2 and almost 3. My hubby and I thought we were done after 3, but are now thinking one more would be really nice:)

Ok so this morning I still have not gotten a temp spike :wacko: I have no idea what's going on! My cervix is high and a tad firm but would say more soft.. Watery cm.. Cramps like my period is on its way.. Had brown spotting with some pink the last few days.. I took a test this am and a white line came up right away.. Ive never had a white line show up... Can u ladies see anything or am I crazy? What does a white line mean??

Actually, I think I may see the line you are talking about on this pic. But maybe my eyes are going crazy too!!

AF is due on the 31st for me, so I'll be testing around then.

Ok so this morning I still have not gotten a temp spike :wacko: I have no idea what's going on! My cervix is high and a tad firm but would say more soft.. Watery cm.. Cramps like my period is on its way.. Had brown spotting with some pink the last few days.. I took a test this am and a white line came up right away.. Ive never had a white line show up... Can u ladies see anything or am I crazy? What does a white line mean??

Actually, I think I may see the line you are talking about on this pic. But maybe my eyes are going crazy too!!

I thought I was done after 3 as well lol! The shift from 2-3 kiddos was crazy but now I'm like I could totally handle anything :haha:

And I'm glad you might see it as well.. But I'm gonna go with its nothing for right now because I'm not even sure I ovulated :wacko:it was just so weird because I seen the white line after a min and I have never gotten any kind of line other than a pink for when I was pregnant and absolutely nothing for when I wasn't pregnant.. Time unfortunately will tell

I thought I was done after 3 as well lol! The shift from 2-3 kiddos was crazy but now I'm like I could totally handle anything :haha:

And I'm glad you might see it as well.. But I'm gonna go with its nothing for right now because I'm not even sure I ovulated :wacko:it was just so weird because I seen the white line after a min and I have never gotten any kind of line other than a pink for when I was pregnant and absolutely nothing for when I wasn't pregnant.. Time unfortunately will tell

Fingers crossed you did OV:) Hopefully the line will be darker the next time you test.

Going from 2-3 was crazy for us too. But I feel it won't be as bad with a fourth. Already used to so much craziness! lol

3dpo today!
How is everyone doing?
What brand of tests are you all planning on using? Ive got lots of internet cheapies and 1 frer.. which i will save until i get a 2nd line on an IC!

What are you planning on doing to make the TWW fly by?

3dpo today!
How is everyone doing?
What brand of tests are you all planning on using? Ive got lots of internet cheapies and 1 frer.. which i will save until i get a 2nd line on an IC!

What are you planning on doing to make the TWW fly by?

I think I FINALLY got my temp shift this morning :happydance: so I'm going to say I'm 1 DPO and hope this TWW flies by and I think I will be using a FRER

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->