Anyone testing late June?

AllisonH

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

My fertile period is around June 10-14, so I will be testing around the 24th. Anyone else doing the same? Let's keep eachother informed of our progress and help eachother during the dreaded 2WW!! :hugs:

im testing in 10days time ... so 12june xx

goodluck to us all x

My af is due the 24th but I'll prob. start testing on fathers day :D

when fathers day ? 15th ? i MIGHT try and wait till then :lol:

fertile period 9-14th ish so will test around the 24th too!!!

good luck and baby dust to all

Fathers day is the 19th. I thought it would be a perfect fathers day gift if all works out!

If you get a bfp you should hold off to tell the other half until fathers day! That would be an amazing surprise!

I'm hoping for a cycle that doesn't last two to two and a half months thus time so hopefully I'll be able to test in june!

I'm hoping for a cycle that doesn't last two to two and a half months thus time so hopefully I'll be able to test in june!

I hope you'll have a normal cycle this month! This cycle of mine is from being induced by provera after not having a postpartum af. So hopefully I'll have a normal cycle also!

If you get a bfp you should hold off to tell the other half until fathers day! That would be an amazing surprise!

i cudnt, last yr i got :bfp: on 9july and was waiting to tell him on his bday 16th july but started bleeding 11july so had to tell him :cry: i feel like i robbed him frm the happyness i had for 2days :cry:

so i will av to show him :thumbup:

i cudnt, last yr i got :bfp: on 9july and was waiting to tell him on his bday 16th july but started bleeding 11july so had to tell him :cry: i feel like i robbed him frm the happyness i had for 2days :cry:

so i will av to show him :thumbup:

I'm so sorry! That must have been heart breaking! That's totally understanble that you wouldn't be able to wait to tell him.

i know it killed me to keep it frm him for 2days tho :lol:

i will give him an early fathers day present :dance:

My next period is due around the 19th. So will be testing around then :) No idea when im fertile or anything tho!

AF due on the 22nd so i will be testing then if she doesnt get me(will probably do a few before then as well).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->