Anyone testing on Father's Day!?

I have no idea. Some people say to not test after your first positive but I am the person who wants to make sure the surge is gone. I had cramping on CD12 and 13 along with sore bbs CD13. My guess would be CD13 for ovulation but it could potentially pop out today if it was delayed. I think we will try and get one more try in tonight but I am going to do another OPK later this afternoon and hope the line is lighter! If so, I will consider myself in the 2ww!

Sorry I missed a couple of your earlier posts I was going back and rereading them. I try to not check it as much at home bc DH likes to pick at me lol.
I am now on CD 24 but my cycles normally run between 30 and 40. Im a really bad person to give advice on the opks bc although I have taken them form 12 to 18 months This is the first month Ive ever got a Pos reading from one.

well not really... My cycles are so long AF is not expected til aroung the 13th and 18th that's how off my cycles are but 14dpo will be a week from Thursday. My O date is so late I just got my first positive opk on cd 19

Hi! My af is due on Father's Day, but I'm sure I'll test before then. I've had a bfp as early as cd22 before! I got strong positive opk on Friday cd13, and think I o on cd14. So now in the 2ww. Desperately wanting my rainbow. It's also oh birthday on the 20th, so it would be a fab Father's Day AND birthday present for him if I get a bfp! Good luck ladies! Xx

Welcome and good luck!! I have had TWO days of blazing OPKs now. CD12 and 13! I am hoping they go negative today, CD14. :)

Hey natnee... cd22 that's awesome to get a bfp that soon. I will be testing right around with you so keep me posted on how everything goes.... How long have yall been ttc?

Two week wait here I come. . .

Attachments

• IMG_6652.jpg
    IMG_6652.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 0
Hey natnee... cd22 that's awesome to get a bfp that soon. I will be testing right around with you so keep me posted on how everything goes.... How long have yall been ttc?

I suppose about 18 months, didn't start straight away after my 2nd daughter was stillborn, (she was the cd22 bfp) but have fallen 3 times but keep losing them, 2 at 6 weeks and a chemical. We haven't been trying solidly the whole time but now the game is on. My 6 year old daughter was a cd23 bfp. I was not tracking o when I conceived my girls, they both happened straight away, well Poppy was a whoops, so Sod's law now I want it to happen so badly, it's not!

I suppose about 18 months, didn't start straight away after my 2nd daughter was stillborn, (she was the cd22 bfp) but have fallen 3 times but keep losing them, 2 at 6 weeks and a chemical. We haven't been trying solidly the whole time but now the game is on. My 6 year old daughter was a cd23 bfp. I was not tracking o when I conceived my girls, they both happened straight away, well Poppy was a whoops, so Sod's law now I want it to happen so badly, it's not!

:hugs: Im sorry I cant imagine how hard that was!

fx that this is your month!!!!

:dust:

How is everyone getting along? I am just twiddling my thumbs in the 2ww. Having some odd clear CM today and weird left sided twinges so I am going to do another OPK just to make sure there is not a second surge going on. Around 3PDO.

How is everyone getting along? I am just twiddling my thumbs in the 2ww. Having some odd clear CM today and weird left sided twinges so I am going to do another OPK just to make sure there is not a second surge going on. Around 3PDO.

7dpo..... I caved and tested yesterday knowing I was getting a big fat :bfn: lol

these clomid side effects just mess with my head

Hi girls can I join you! I have approx a 30-32 day cycle. I believe I O'd on cd16 this month which is pretty standard for me and we managed to get a bd in that afternoon :thumbup:

We took a more relaxed approach this month and bd every other day. We managed to hit cd 7,10,12,14, and 16. Today is cd 18 so will probably try and get one more bd session in for good measure just in case :haha: I wasn't planning to test early this month but I can't help but think how awesome it would be to get a :bfp: on Father's Day to share with DH. I will be about 12dpo roughly and two days before expected AF so I don't think it'll be to early. It feels so far away though! 11 whole days :shock:

bdb you are still way early! Hang in there.

Welcome Proud! Relaxed approach as worked for an awful lot of ladies. FX to you!

I know I know I know I told myself that as I was peeing on the stick
"Brittany why the h3ll are you wasting money at 6dpo. you are ridiculous. you have a problem. You may need help you may have an addiction. I just want my BFP!!!!!"

yep. that's about how it went.....

Ignored everything and did it anyways lol.....

I have one test left so im going to wait til like 12dpo atleast now lol..... maybe :)

welcome proud armywife.... Im actually a military wife myself (navy) .... :) we are stationed up here in Va.

I know I know I know I told myself that as I was peeing on the stick
"Brittany why the h3ll are you wasting money at 6dpo. you are ridiculous. you have a problem. You may need help you may have an addiction. I just want my BFP!!!!!"

yep. that's about how it went.....

Ignored everything and did it anyways lol.....

I have one test left so im going to wait til like 12dpo atleast now lol..... maybe :)

My name is Brittany too!!

wow its sounds like we have more than a couple things in common lol. You even spell it correctly :)

Don't feel bad, I wasted a LOT of tests last month but I can't do that this month. I told myself I must wait until after my DD's birthday party at least, so I am not disappointed or sad during her party. I think I will cave and test that evening though, the eve of Father's Day. Should be about 13DPO then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->