Anyone testing on or around 10/01/11?

hoping4#1

Reaction score
Hi ladies just seeing if theres any ladies out there testing on or around the 10/01/11 who would like to buddy up? I'm currently on day 15 of a 27/28 day cycle

:dust:

I'll be testing around the 6th, but AF isn't due til the 11th so I don't really expect a :bfp: before the 10th. I can't help myself though.

:dust: to you in your TWW.

Ive given up testing before AF was due, was stressing me out too much!! well heres hoping you get your BFP this month!! :dust:
How long have you been ttc x

I've gone 2 years with only testing about 5 times. Then last month I made the unfortunate mistake of buying ICs. They didn't even arrive til after AF arrived and I still tested, so I know by having them I won't be able to stop myself testing early...

Also, this is cycle 6 of actively trying for a baby, with a year and a half of NTNP before that.

I think in about 12 cycles I've tested early 5 times, I've not done it for a while so dont wanna start again lol. well if I dont get a bfp this month im going to try smep and conceive plus hopefully get a new year bfp!!

I will be testing Jan 10th!!!! After our 6th IUI, hope it works cause after this im DONE!

Hi rayeanne well hopefully we'll all get our long awaited BFPs next month! heres lots of sticky :dust: , I'll be keeping everything crossed for us ( apart from the obvious hehe!!) xx

I'll be testing on 1/4 but AF isn't due until 1/8. This is our first month TTC and I don't think I'll be able to wait until the 8th to test.

I think in about 12 cycles I've tested early 5 times, I've not done it for a while so dont wanna start again lol. well if I dont get a bfp this month im going to try smep and conceive plus hopefully get a new year bfp!!

I'll be testing with you! What is SMEP again???I read that somewhere previously! I'm trying osoo hard not to test early! I'm on day 17 of a 30 day cycle!

I am due around the 12th so I may well be :) I ovulated yesterday so also 1dpo I ovulate quite early as I was only on cd 8 but I average on a 25 day cycle x

Hi future mama and moleymummy keep us updated on any symptoms!
Hi needshelp smep is the sperm meets egg plan, google it it does look quite complicated but I've read that lots of people have had success with it! Try not to test early it only leads to disappointment, just hang on in there til the 10th!! x

Yeah im gonna be testing the 10th - if i hold out that long!!

Hi debra louise keep us updated on any symptoms you have! x

I am going to test around 12th/13th Jan myself. X

Hi nanaki, the more the merrier! keep us updated on any symptoms you have! BTW Clayton is 1 of the names me and DP have decided to use if we ever have a boy! x

hoping4#1 - really? Thats cool, as my son's middle name that I chose for him to inherit the name from my Granddad. :) Will do. X

Yeah! I heard it a few months ago and its 1 of the only names I like for a boy so think we'll stick with that 1! x

Clayton is a nice name and thats why I picked, His name is Billy Clayton and it sounds right! :)

Its a lovely name and goes well together - sounds like a heartbreaker! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->