Anyone testing on or around 10/01/11?

3 dpo today. Grrr so long to wait.

Dont worry NDH I've had 3 positive OPK's in a row so not even sure if i've ovulated yet! x

hi :hi: AF is due on the 10th for me.
this is only our 2nd month of ttc number 3. im not holding out much hope this month though, with xmas we havent done as much as we could of :dohh:
i still cant help symptom spotting though :haha:

good luck to everyone! :flower:

I will be testing on the 11th January. I am on day 20 of a 31 day cycle. It feels like ages away though. 3DPO and my symptoms so far are probably nothing but I feel a bit of tugging just below my belly button.
Also my ticker doesnt work and I pasted it into my signature bit. Where do you actually paste it to?
Wishing everyone lots of :dust:

Hi ladies, lets hope this is a quick 2ww! keep us updated on any symptoms, the only 1 for me so far is I keep getting a sharp pain in my left side, probably jus delayed ovulation! FX'd for you all, lets all get our BFP's this month!x

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm testing on the 14th or 15th, more because I've got really bizarre, irregular cycles at the moment and I'm still getting to grips with them even though I've been ntnp/ttc for about 9 months! :dohh: Not holding out too much hope though this cycle as since the 28th either my husband or I have been ill and we've not properly :sex: since around boxing day, although (possibly tmi!) he ejaculated with some minimal penetration this morning! My main problem at the moment is that I seem to have a lot of ewcm every couple of days, right up until a day or so before I come on, so, since I'm banned from using opks, etc, I have no idea when, or indeed if, I ovulate! So I'm over-estimating with my testing dates so it's at least 12 days after the latest I could have conceived, hence the 14th/ 15th, despite having a distinct suspicion I may have ovulated early this cycle on around December 21st since it could technically be as late as tomorrow or Monday! :dohh:

Beca :wave:

I'm due to test on the 8th Jan. According to my charts BBT and CM I ov'd on Christmas day, so I'm really hoping this is the one! I'm now 7dpo and desperate to test early. I'm going to go out and get an early response test, so may end up testing on the 4th or 5th but will try and hold out as long as possible!

This is my 4th cycle on clomid and I'm really hoping I don't have to go onto my 5th. Fingers crossed for us ladies hoping for our New Year BFPs X

hi, I'll be testing around the 12th if I can wait that long. TTC #1. Cycle 4. Good luck everyone!
:dust:

Good luck to everyone testing, i am testing some day this week, i ordered a first responce of amazon so as soon as it comes i will be testing! not sure i fit in here as we wernt ttc just been abit careless this month with bding on day 14 and 16 not using any contraception!! im on cd25 today my boobs have been tingling this last 3days and felt like they where leaking but when i checked they was nothing there also feeling sick and the fridge is still coming down with garlic dip i cant face it not like every other year when im normally sending for more! but im thinking no way surely i couldnt be one month of not using anything and wham bam im pregnant? i know it only takes the once but this would be mental if i got cought. we have 4kids and so one more wouldnt make much of a difference although we wernt ttc i think i will be dissapointed if AF turns up lol

baby dust to everyone hope you all get your BFP x

Hi ladies and welcome, well so far this cycle im trying not to symptom spot but been getting strange pulling/pinching feelings in my sides. anyone else had any symptoms?x

its hard not to symptom spot :haha: im not getting pulling pinching in my sides but more like pin pricking just above pubic bone, i still cant believe there is a chance i could be pregnant wont believe it if i am lol

of to bed now ment to go 2hours ago :dohh:

night night x

no symptoms for me at all! just trying to hang in there! I am still on day 7 after "O"...not feeling hopeful...and not sure why! but at least i go to the FS this month!

hi :hi: AF is due on the 10th for me.
this is only our 2nd month of ttc number 3. im not holding out much hope this month though, with xmas we havent done as much as we could of :dohh:
i still cant help symptom spotting though :haha:

good luck to everyone! :flower:

I remember you from the preggo boards! Now we r both TTC again! Goodluck!! x

I will be testing on the 10th that's when af is due and I want to try and hold off until then to test.

Hi ladies how are you all getting on? I was awake all last night with an upset stomach and and weird bubbling/pulling sensations?! I know it cant be anything ive eaten as ive only eaten same as DP and he's ok. Strange vivid dreams last night about having a little girl! How strange!x

Hi ladies! Only 3dpo here...know I'm not the only one the wait is driving nuts!
Af not due till the 12th...early last month though so not sure when I'm gonna test, think I'll try to wait to see if af shows her ugly face...only thing different this month is that bbs usually are hurting through o till 2 days after af. Only hurt a bit for 2 days now nothing, which is quite strange...probably nothing. I am just NOT a patient waiter! I am so cranky and b**chy too! Probably just cause I am overly anxious...Well, hope the wait flys for all of us! Happy hopeful :dust: to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->