Anyone testing on or around 10/01/11?

I'll be testing on the 10th after an unusual 7th cycle! Going for h & h baby #1!

Hi ladies! dilly839 I hear you! DP is really getting on my nerves at the moment poor sod he cant say anythin right and that only usually happens jus before af! I seriously need to chill out! Hopefully the 1ww will go faster than the last week! x

I'm now 4dpo and I have some strange twinges in my uterus area today and yesterday (or where I imagine my uterus to be, anatomy is not my strong point). Also, I had a pretty restless sleep last night due to lots of vivid dreams, being really hot (even with the windows open) and some cramping. Seems too early for implantation. I could be bringing these symptoms on myself by really wishing to feel something different from a normal, unsuccessful month.
Anyway I will be testing on the 11th but just wish I can take my mind off it until then.
:dust:to all.

Hi ladies and welcome, well so far this cycle im trying not to symptom spot but been getting strange pulling/pinching feelings in my sides. anyone else had any symptoms?x

I'm 7 dpo as of this morning. My 6 dpo symptoms were cramping in the evening, and a tiny spot of pink in my panties which I'm hoping was ib. I don't spot before AF plus it's waaaay too early for her to show. Also was very lightheaded and had a few dizzy spells, and the day before DH and I were in the pool when he said I was acting like I was drunk and was really concerned and asked if I'd take. Any pills or anything. I didn't feel like I was acting different, but he said I was way out of character and asked my dad to keep an eye on me for strange behavior. Don't know if that's a symptom, but it's definitely unusual.
Ok and this is TMI I'm sorry, but for the last whole week I have been sooo wet it's uncomfortable. And it smells. Not bad or anything, just like i'm really turned on all the time or something, but I'm not. It's very weird and I wish it would stop!

I'm 8 dpo today and had more symptoms other non-successful cycles! Haven't experienced anything significant yet and so I'm hoping that the lack of any symptoms of this nature this time, might actually be a good thing! getting the urge to test but should really hold out till Fri/sat, not Sure I'm going to be able to. Good luck everyone! X

Welcome ladies! NDH it sounds like IB to me! lets keep our fingers crossed for you! Happy shopper your symptoms sound just like mine and im probably about 4dpo now! (I got positive opk's on mon, tues and weds so not sure where I am dpo wise!. Hi sugarbump resist the urge! Testing early only ever gives disapointment when you in fact you may actually be pregnant x

FX'd and lots of sticky :dust::dust: to all you ladies! Lets make this the 2011 thread with the most BFP's! x

hiya girls im 12dpo 2day and my boobs are killing me, which i never have b4 my AF or with any of my BFP i just stoped breast feeding around 4 months ago and they feel like how they did after the first few days of breast feeding, i was asleep this afternoon and when i woke up the pain in my right breast was so sore. i keep thinking im pregnant but im not sure if im just being ott lol good luck everyone x

Wow so many symptoms ladies! :dance:

I had metal taste in my mouth yesterday, some cramping in my uterus last night, bloated and feeling hungover even though I havnt had a drink in ages!!!!!!!

I was awoken last night by cramping again last night and sharp pains in the uterus area (so much that they took my breath away). I wasn't nearly as hot as the night before though. I spot a week before my period is due as I thought the pains could be connected to that, so I expected some this morning but nothing yet. There was some creamy CM though.
Not a flicker this morning :nope:
I'm really hoping is implantation but I've really been convinced that I have been pregnant which turned out to be nothing, so I'm trying to keep myself from thinking about it to much (which so far is impossible).
Wishing everyone :dust:

Hi Ladies

Im new here, hope its ok to join in!

Im samantha, 22 mum to my 19 month old son. me nad hubby have been ttc no2 started this month, i am now on cd23 i think i ov'd on the 22nd i think! im new to all this (sorry) my af is due either friday or sat it was a day late last month. I have been having loads of cramping, bloating etc but now not feeling very optimistic about a bfp i planned to test a day or two before but caved in a couple of times and got bfn's :( today ive had cramps and just a feeling af will be coming soon even though i never normally feel it this early.

good luck to all xx

Welcome mummyf09 course its fine to join in the more the merrier! I've been ttc for sooooo long and I still dont know whats normal for me so I wouldnt worry about it. At 1 point I did start writing a diary of all my symptoms throughout the month so I would know what was normal but DP thought I as cracking up 1 night when I was sat there in bed prodding my boobs to see if they where sore! I always resist the urge to test early now because for some reason waiting for that line to appear (and it never does) is more upsetting than actually getting AF, and your only due at the weekend so would prob be too early to test anyway! lots and lots of :dust: to all the ladies on this thread. Come on 1ww! x

Cramps have come back with a vengeance but its far too early to be AF. Does anyone think taking B-Vits and multi-vitamin can do this?

Can I join u ladies? I'm currently 8dpo my 'symptoms' so far are fluttering pinchy feeling down low, sore lower back, sick feeling that I've had since new years morning that won't go away, sore boobs that travel to armpits, outbreak of spots on back and wet feeling (tmi??) And extremely shattered! Had more symptoms last month that were a result of coming of bcp so I'm not building my hopes up as much and this was my attempt at not symptom spotting lol! X

Oh and feel hungry but not managing to eat as much as usual :s! Woke up starving and OH made me a potato scone sandwich and I struggled and never managed to eat it all!

Good evening everyone! Well...it is evening here anyway :)
Hope everyone is doing well. Had a busy day today so I had time to not think so much. Now that everyone is in bed...here we go again! Reading through everyone's posts...lots of stuff going on! Good luck ladies! I had no symptoms at all when pregnant with my son. Absolute shock when I saw a BFP with him.
Not much to report on symptoms...did have some lovely AF type cramps at the store today...fun...but that's it. BBS still are not sore, usually they are killing!
UGH! Think I'm gonna clean for a bit and then bed. If I can sleep that is. Getting up all through the night is a symptom isn't it? Or is it early for that? I am so confused lol!
Well goodnight ladies, well for me at least :)
:dust: to everyone

Hey ladies can I join? I'm 6-7dpo today and I'm testing on the 10th. This is our 2nd cycle ttc #2. I had some very light spotting today but AF isn't due until the 11th. I'm hoping it was IB. I've been cramping all day. This will be our last chance for our BFP until the spring cause dh is leaving for school in a couple days.

7dpo-

I am soo tired and i have a big headache! As well as feeling mildly ill! I'm getting full off food really quick, then i'm hungry again in no time!

Hi everyone!
Couldn't sleep last night...finally zonked at 3am. Only to keep waking up. Oh joy:(
Think the anxiety is just getting to me. 5dpo let's see cramps, headache, crabbiness.
Could all just be stress too...oh and has anyone ever experienced cloudy urine??
Love to find out that all these symptoms are in fact a UTI :( Haven't had one in 10 years...doesn't hurt to pee though...sorry. Guess if it gets worse off to the docs I go!
Well good day to you all! Let's go:dust: and :bfp: for us all!!

Hi ladies do you mind if I join? AF is due the 12th but I am still not sure when I Od yet because my cycles are long and irregular. I think maybe 3 days ago? Anyways...the last 2 days I have been EXHAUSTED!!!! and having cramping on my left side and kinda in the center by my pubic bone? And also headaches through out the day. Other than that I feel normal... Just waiting for FF to confirm O - hopefully I did!

hey ladies and welcome, all the symptoms you've all described sound very promising! The only 1's ive got so far are tiredness, dont feel like eating anything, mild cramping and extreme moodiness (never usually like that until couple of days before af. also bbs arent sore and im sure they're usually sore by now! Everyone should list their symptoms so we can all compare! FX'd for lots of new year BFP's! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->