Anyone testing on or around 10/01/11?

Well...still haven't gotten the chance to venture out to the store to buy tests! It is driving me nuts!! I will have to stock up online for next month. Do not want to do this again.
AF should be here tomorrow or wednesday, so I GUESS I could wait it out. Or more to the point, may HAVE to wait it out:growlmad:
No signs of :witch: ...yet...still having dull aches. Been there since 5dpo. No spotting since 9dpo. Oh what is my body playing at?! Usually have signs of af by now. You know, gross cm and cramps. NOTHING!! Feel a bit ?swollen?bloated? which is not normal. But that's it! Better be good news or I will not be talking to me for quite some time! lol

:dust: to you all!!

I am officially out. Good luck everyone still waiting. Congrats to all the BFP. See everyone else in the next 2ww.

:hugs: sorry you're out Lisa.

Temp went up again today, no AF and bfn :( I just want something to happen at this point.....

Sorry to hear guys :( Still waiting on my af...due today.
Now I can not get to the store for tests cause of all this snow!! I just need to know either way so I can stop stressing! Grrrr:growlmad:

Well I'm out as well. Af showed. Just relieved SOMETHING happened. To stressful not knowing anything! Good luck next cycle everyone :)

hi i want to post and write my symptoms and get your guys opinions.
I am 21 and ttc my 1st i have been trying for over a yr and realized i had bloced tubes and went for surgery 12/20/2010 and they were able to unblock my right tube. My left had too much scarring but they said i can still have kids. i O'ed either on my bday which was dec 30th or new yrs eve. The DH and i had sex once a day for like 4 days 2 days before day of and day after Oing. Since like 3dpo i have had cramping on and off nausea/heartburn and i get really lightheaded at times. i have a new symptom as well. around 7dpo i became itchy and red and sore down there and stopped having sex because i knew it was not right. it is a yeast infection and i have NEVER had one before i have read that it can be a sign of pregnancy and 1 in 4 women who get pregnant have one at some point in the pregnancy. i am supposed to get AF on the 16th and am waiting to test so any opinions would be great.

hi i want to post and write my symptoms and get your guys opinions.
I am 21 and ttc my 1st i have been trying for over a yr and realized i had bloced tubes and went for surgery 12/20/2010 and they were able to unblock my right tube. My left had too much scarring but they said i can still have kids. i O'ed either on my bday which was dec 30th or new yrs eve. The DH and i had sex once a day for like 4 days 2 days before day of and day after Oing. Since like 3dpo i have had cramping on and off nausea/heartburn and i get really lightheaded at times. i have a new symptom as well. around 7dpo i became itchy and red and sore down there and stopped having sex because i knew it was not right. it is a yeast infection and i have NEVER had one before i have read that it can be a sign of pregnancy and 1 in 4 women who get pregnant have one at some point in the pregnancy. i am supposed to get AF on the 16th and am waiting to test so any opinions would be great.

Sounds hopeful hun but only a test can confirm. Let us know how u get on!

i will definitely post the witch is due either sat or sundat so fx'ed and baby dust for everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->