Anyone testing on or around 10/01/11?

Congrats! How exciting for you!
Were you testing before today and getting bfn, or is this the first day you tested?
I'm 13dpo and convinced I'm pregnant, but keep getting bfn's, so hoping it's just slow to show.

Thanks! Keep positive, I took tests on 11dpo and 13dpo and got BFN's, not even a slight suggestion of a line. I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you!

Baby dust to you XX

You have no idea how much hope you've given me! LOL Thank you :)

I'll try to stay positive and see if AF stays away tomorrow.

I had pink spotting last night after a pee. Nothing all day today, spotting tonight once, light brown and pink. AF is not due till Friday. Hopefully it's implantation, but it feels like AF is coming... but it's too early for AF. I hope my cycle hasn't gone crazy. I am always between 28 and 31 days.

I had pink spotting last night after a pee. Nothing all day today, spotting tonight once, light brown and pink. AF is not due till Friday. Hopefully it's implantation, but it feels like AF is coming... but it's too early for AF. I hope my cycle hasn't gone crazy. I am always between 28 and 31 days.

Hi! I had the same thing on saturday...9dpo...slight cramps too. Thinking oh no! this is it...but nothing since. Hoping that it's implantation for us both! My AF not due till wed. and never have this sort of thing before it. Fingers crossed for you! Keep us posted!
:dust:

I'm out :(
AF is here early. I was absolutely sure this was my month! Cramps and spotting at 6 dpo, metallic taste in my mouth for 4 days, but mostly just a feeling I guess. So sad, but now on to cycle 25.

So sorry hun. :hugs: Will still be following your journey, And watching out for that BFP which I'm sure you will get soon :thumbup:

Hello,

Im 10DPO (I think) - feeling pretty miserable, do I test today?

Only symptoms are a few cramps, VERy sore nipples and indegestion.

Im not sure what to do?

Good luck to you all

You COULD test today but its still early so if you don't get your BFP don't let yourself get down about it, just test again in a couple of days :)

You can test with a sensitive test if you want, but you're better off waiting as late as you can. Only about 50% of pregnant women get a positive reading at 10 dpo. The longer you wait the lest disappointment you'll experience. I was convinced I was pregnant this cycle, and took about 14 tests from 7 dpo on, and AF arrived early. Hoping this is it for you though.

im out this month, af got me right on time :dohh: ah well, onwards and upwards to cycle number 3. good luck to everyone waiting to test :flower:

im out this month, af got me right on time :dohh: ah well, onwards and upwards to cycle number 3. good luck to everyone waiting to test :flower:

sorry abt AF love, fingers crossed for you for next month x :flower:

CD 27 tested this morning with FRER and bfn........... my temps are still up and my cycles are usually anywhere from 24(last month) to 29. I have no idea when I O'd but I had midcycle spotting on CD 13 and 14??? Crazy stuff this TTC

Darn it im out too :nope:
Well, on to the next cycle for me. This time I swear not to symptom spot (although I know Ill be here 1dpo everyday religiously). See you in 2 weeks and big doses of :dust:for eveyone xxx

Had more spotting today and am feeling like AF is about to get me. This is very odd for AF to come 4 days early. I did get a bad stomach flu right at ovulation time this month. Maybe that messed up my cycle. Looks like I am probably on to cycle 5.

So sorry to hear ladies...
Fingers crossed for your BFPs for next month! Good luck!!
:dust::dust:

Had more spotting today and am feeling like AF is about to get me. This is very odd for AF to come 4 days early. I did get a bad stomach flu right at ovulation time this month. Maybe that messed up my cycle. Looks like I am probably on to cycle 5.

Don't give up just yet, could be IB...... Fx'd for ya!

Ok going crazy for real! AF NEVER showed up today! I have never been late in the past!! EVER!! cramps are almost gone...but...got a BFN!ahhhh going crazy!!! :( what does this mean??? Not one sign of blood...had cramps the past week! HELP HELP HELP!

Ok going crazy for real! AF NEVER showed up today! I have never been late in the past!! EVER!! cramps are almost gone...but...got a BFN!ahhhh going crazy!!! :( what does this mean??? Not one sign of blood...had cramps the past week! HELP HELP HELP!

Cramps could have been implantation and it can take a few days once implantation takes place for your HCG to rise enough to get a bfp....... Are you gooing to test in the morning?

can u implant at like 16 dpo?!? My period was due today...thanks for advice! I've just never had even the slightest bit of hope...I'm 16 dpo (cycle day 30) and I'm so regular! I'm SHOCKED there is not even the slightest sign of the "red" witch...no spotting....nothing...

I've been researching this all day because I'm due for AF and no signs and had bfn this morning. There are alot of women who do not get a bfp until days after AF was due. Keep us posted, my Fx'd for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->