Anyone testing on or around 10/01/11?

MiisMuffet, was there colour to the line? As long as there's colour and it came up within the 10 minutes I'd say congratulations are in order!

I guess so, it's really really faint! it looks like an evap but it came up in 9 minutes. i dought its a real bfp :(

a lines a line love sounds good, when you testing again?

x

Am 14dpo today, went out today and bought a frer 2 pack so going to test tomorrow at 15dpo. Haven't had many symptoms this cycle at all, only night sweats that last couple of days and a slightly tender feeling belly, but that's about it. At least I should know one way or another tomorrow. Those frer tests can be taken 6 days early so should definitely get the correct response tomorrow

Hang on in there ladies! There's got to be more BFP's on the horizon :)
X

I tested today (cd 25) can you ladies take a look at my tests, they are in the ttc forum. So far not many people have commented but I swear there's a line there. I just don't know. Do people normally get evaps on 3 different tests with the same urine??

Good luck to you as well Candice, sounds promising. With only 3 months to go by it's super hard to say if your last cycle was unusually late or not. But let's pretend it was, meaning you're late again now too :)
Thanks! Hopefully this is it! If not, next month I am using OPK to find out a little more about my cycle. Ordered from ebay last week and should be getting it soon. Bought with 2 pregnancy tests so I'm waiting on that to actually test. If I had them, I would have given in by now for sure and tested. I am about 14 DPO anyway and should be able to get a positive if there's one to be had. Maybe Monday!

I did another test today. the line came up after 12 minutes, so i'm just guessing it was an evap. I can see them clear as day though, no tilting or anything, but they are still faint. I'm 12 dpo now do you think I'm out? I got my bfp at 3 weeks and 5 days with Ella

You're not out til AF arrives. If yesterday's showed up at 9 mins, it could well be a :bfp:, and if there's colour it's not likely to be an evap, but could be I guess. You *are* supposed to disregard tests read after 10 mins.
But don't count yourself out yet! Sounds to me like a :bfp: waiting to happen.

I can't believe it! I'm 15dpo and did my frer test it morning and got my long awaited :bfp:

I'm so happy! The line appeared straight away! Have told my DH and he's made up :happydance: We've wanted to be parents for so long, we've always been the auntie and uncle, so can't quite believe it!

Keep positive everyone, I know your BFPs are out there! I had practically no symptoms this cycle so was sure I was out. Just goes to show that you don't have to have a ton of symptoms. I just hope everything goes ok now XX

:dust::dust::dust: to everyone!!!!!!

Congrats! How exciting for you!
Were you testing before today and getting bfn, or is this the first day you tested?
I'm 13dpo and convinced I'm pregnant, but keep getting bfn's, so hoping it's just slow to show.

Congratulations to all those who have got BFPs. I'm afraid I had a massive temperature drop yesterday. In the months since I have been charting I have started bleeding one or two days later but the witch arrived yesterday. On the good side, this is like a normal period for me and my last four had been weird. However, my cycle lengths have been 30, 30, 30, 31, 28, 30, 27 (this last one). Of course, my chemical pregnancy in November will have upset things. I bought some agnus castus and EPO yesterday to take along with Superdrugs version of pregnacare so hopefully my cycles will settle down and I'll get our BFP.

Babydust to all

Congratulations Sugarbump, i am really delighted for you.
I don't think its my month this month but it will be soon. FX for lots more :bfp: . You give hope to the rest of us xxx

Congrats! How exciting for you!
Were you testing before today and getting bfn, or is this the first day you tested?
I'm 13dpo and convinced I'm pregnant, but keep getting bfn's, so hoping it's just slow to show.

Thanks! Keep positive, I took tests on 11dpo and 13dpo and got BFN's, not even a slight suggestion of a line. I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you!

Baby dust to you XX

Congratulations to all the ladies who got their BFP's, wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!
I think im out unfortunately :/ I started spotting today so think AF is gonna make an appearance. Good luck to everyone still in the running!!! x

Congratulations to all the ladies who got their BFP's, wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!
I think im out unfortunately :/ I started spotting today so think AF is gonna make an appearance. Good luck to everyone still in the running!!! x

sorry abt the spotting babe i will be stalking you and hoping you get your bfp soon xx

I'm sorry! I've been hoping for you!! I have cramps really really badly, so I'm sure AF will hit me tomorrow! I'm sooo sad...I thought this may be it! oh well, on to next cycle!

I did another to make sure and it was negative. My positive was 1st morning pee though, so i'll do another in the morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->