Anyone thinking twins?

orangedaisy

Reaction score
Ever since I found out we were preg again I keep thinking of twins. And I think my test today with afternoon urine seems darker than I've had in the past. I'm no more than 14 dpo.
https://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk169/bluedaisy03/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsurqttrnn.jpg

Would be interesting to see. My test line was so dark it took die from the control line with afternoon wee and no holds i was very, very surprised as we weren't trying we were done having kids lol i don't think twins for me though as they dont run in our families.

This is mine top was roughly when AF was due and the bottom was 2 days later.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-11-13-43-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-11-13-43-40.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 43
Mine were very dark too this was 14 DPO I wondered the same thing ! I also got a 3+ on a digital a few days later !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 16
HCG can vary for a lot of reasons. My last pregnancy, I was over 45k but only early/mid 5th week. There was definitely only one baby in there (I had an early scan because I injured myself moving a giant bed alone). Gyn said that said to ignore averages for hcg. But who knows! you won't know until they scan you. Congrats on the beautiful line!

Well my HCG was 61 on Monday, did a repeat today and will hopefully have that number tomorrow. I'm guessing I was at least 12dpo on Monday but no way to be certain, could be more or less.

My HCG doubled every 26-28 hours with our son and even my MW commented it may be twins...but was just one

I'm secretly hoping for twins. They don't run in either if our families, but I am still nursing my 17 month old so hoping I am among the 11% that have twins while nursing! I got my bfp today with afternoon pee at 8 dpo. It was light but not a squinter and def pink. But I have heard higher hcg doesn't necessarily mean twins. With my daughter, my levels nearly quadrupled in 48 hours, but she we a singlton

Yeah I have the over 30 thing going for me and I my cycles were still wonky since having my last baby in March.

Heyy
I got a BFP on 14 dpo and it was pretty dark on an IC. Same day DH took me to the ER and betaHCG levels were 483.. I wondered about twins since one week ago betaHCG blood test was negative. Had a scan at 5w1d and there was one gestation sac. HCG is not an indication of twins.

Mine was darker than control line at 14dpo this time but I had really dark lines with my son and no twins lol! OH does say he would love twins all the time x

Me me. I don't have anything which indicate I am carrying twin but, I will still hold on to the hope till my next week scan.

I am 5 weeks now and would be having my first scan in two weeks. Don't know why I am thinking about twins a lot this time and have mentioned it to DH as well that i will be so happy if they turn out to be twins. ^_^ Fingers crossed. BTW we don't have any history of twins in out family. I am 31 now, so hope I am in the slightly higher range to have twins. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->