Anyone thirsty often?

Longl3gz

Reaction score
I feel like I need to drink something every 10 min! Does anyone else feel the same way?

I had a day like this yesterday I couldn't stop drinking lol, x

Allllllll theeee timeeee lol. And it's not even like I'm dehydrated... Cause I'm drinking lots of water. I also find not so much now, but up until week 12 that after I ate or drank anything ( other than water) I would get this nasty aftertaste in my mouth. Grossest ever. Gum and toothbrush ing was my friend lol

Me!!! I used to only drink a few cups a day. I go through 4 water bottles just at work (25 FL ounces each), then two cups of milk at dinner, and I get thirsty every hour at home. I have to pee every 30 minutes. I'm like peeing water. Tmi haha thank goodness I had my instructional aides today so I could pop out, but I can't keep doing that especially without my boss figuring it out

I find on the days that I don't have constant nausea and have an appetite that I'm super thirsty!!! Like water bottle after water bottle!! On the days I'm super sick I can barely drink it and can usually only stomach cranberry juice.

Im constantly thirsty 10+3 however everything is making me sick!! Can anyone suggest something that helped ? It would be greatly appeciated..

Im constantly thirsty 10+3 however everything is making me sick!! Can anyone suggest something that helped ? It would be greatly appeciated..
I find a cup of peppermint tea helps me keep hydrated as well as settles my stomach. Lemon and ginger tea and also chamomile tea help me in the same way.

To answer the original question - I am thirsty constantly and as it's summer here and hot I went through a few days of horrible dehydration headaches as I felt too sick to drink much, but I'm making sure I do now.

Yep and also getting that horrible taste in my mouth x

Yes!

I used to be so terrible and forget I needed to drink so as a result normally ended up drinking less than 1L a day! Nowadays I have about 3L a day, can't stop drinking. Good thing though that anything other than water makes me want to be sick so at least it's all healthy lol

Oh so thirsty! I wake up in the morning and I'm practically dying of thirst! I get waves of thirst throughout the day, but I drink a lot of water, then at night before bed I get the extreme thirst again. Which is terrible because I end up chugging water and them I'm up half the night peeing!

Constantly. I feel like a camel. I carry this large pink cup 30oz or so. And I can drain it of water in one sitting. Like 5 minutes. Refill and drink again. And again. All day. Plus other drinks throughout the day mixed in. Huge amounts of fluid.

Yep me too although there's not really much that agrees with my sickness so I can't really quench it. And when I do have drinks it has to have ice in it if it's not cold enough it makes me sick :( x

It's in the evening that I feel I'm really bad, then I'm up at 4 in the morning needing a pee!

As soon as I finish a drink, my mouth is dry again but it hurts my stomach to keep drinking...can't win!

Thirst can be a sign of gestational diabetes so worth mentioning to your midwife if it's that bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->