Anyone thought of names for when the time comes?

Ok, I'm coming in late but I'm loving this thread. I already have a Liam Charles Kelly. We are good with boy names, not so much with girl names. We are thinking about Atticus Connor Kelly for another boy, and have no idea for a girl. Kicking around are Maia, Penelope, Callandra (Callie), and I would like to find one that might flow with the name Marion (which is my grandmother's name). I don't know....some people have said that boy's names are hard, we have the worst time with girl's names! :D

I loved the name Atticus to pieces when I was pregnant with Ophelia but bizarrely its actually getting quite popular.I guess because its a skater punk brand of clothing now aswell...I love Penelope too,so girly and also I think its pretty sophisticated so its a good name for a girl of any age!xx

Well, not discussed these with OH, but I know he'll let me have my own way anyway! :rofl:

Girl: Lexi Alyssa
Boy: Jake

xx

Thats what I'm like with my OH!Just tell him whats going to happen and he'll have to put up with it.:rofl:

Well, not discussed these with OH, but I know he'll let me have my own way anyway! :rofl:

Girl: Lexi Alyssa
Boy: Jake

xx

Thats what I'm like with my OH!Just tell him whats going to happen and he'll have to put up with it.:rofl:

:rofl:

My OH just accepts that he's 'under the thumb'! :D

:rofl:

My OH just accepts that he's 'under the thumb'! :D

Thats the way it should be chick! My OH has to accept that he's not only under my thumb he's under my Miss Ophelias tiny little baby thumb aswell.
Before I had Ophelia though I worked for a fetish company so he's probably worried that if he doesnt listen to me I'll get my whip collection out!!!xx

we already have Hermione

if i have another girl i like Caoife (pronouced ketha)

if i have a little boy Haydn (pronounced Hayden)

any ideas on middle names that would suit Caoife? we used our mums names for Hermione (barbra Meygen) and will use our dads for Haydn (christy John) but dont know what to put with Caoife?

what do you think of Caoife Cooper does it sound dodgy?

we already have Hermione

any ideas on middle names that would suit Caoife? we used our mums names for Hermione (barbra Meygen) and will use our dads for Haydn (christy John) but dont know what to put with Caoife?

No i think thats lovely hun.
When i get married my two names will start with the same letter but i think it has a ring to it! lol

i have been thinking again ( oh know)....

I know am inlove with
Maddie Grace
Ruby Mae
Ava Rose

for aboy-
am still cluelesss!! lol

i love all of those names, Ava is supposed to be becoming really popular now.

if you struggle with boys names that usually means you will have a boy - its typical, so get thinking

we already have Hermione

No i think thats lovely hun.
When i get married my two names will start with the same letter but i think it has a ring to it! lol

i have been thinking again ( oh know)....

I know am inlove with
Maddie Grace
Ruby Mae
Ava Rose

for aboy-
am still cluelesss!! lol

Really? as much as i want a healthy baby and dont mind the sex, i would love a girl first! Who knows

I thought if its a boy and came up with

Charlie James
Finlay James
Alfie Harley

hhmm now i got thinking i like quite a few, anyways its ages a way but nice to dream xx

Some great names!

At the moment I like Eloise / Lacey for girl. Not too sure on boys names yet!

Well i've been thinking about this lots lately, writing them down i've always wanted a boy first so i probably have more boys names than girl names, they're pretty traditional but i'd be scared to try anything really out there, cause I know how mean kids can be.
Boys: Aaden William Girls: Emma Dietlind
Brayden Robert Jocelyn Leona
Sean Robert

so I had an elderly patient in today with the first name of Ardell. That is so pretty, and is such a classic-sounding name! Just a thought to add to my girl pile! :D

Im thinking Noah for a boy, I know a lot of people wont like it including my OH but I love it, just need to work on him!!!

If its a girl either Annabel or Charlotte!!

xxx

Really? as much as i want a healthy baby and dont mind the sex, i would love a girl first! Who knows

I thought if its a boy and came up with

Charlie James
Finlay James
Alfie Harley

hhmm now i got thinking i like quite a few, anyways its ages a way but nice to dream xx

i love Finlay what a gorgous name, so cute but yet manly at the same time

His my fave names, though doubt many would agree lol

Boys:
Noah
River
Beau
Alexi
Skye
Luke
Finlay
and of course i have to say Oliver lol

Girls:
Callie
Scarlett
Mia
Alexis
Ava
Ashlee

x

I love Mia,Ava, Noah and Finlay :)
like Alexi for a girl too x

What do you all think of Noah for a boy? I absolutely love it. myOH nad a few friends are unsure!!

xxx

Im not a fan of Noah, would think that he would probably get taken the ..... out of at school. Its nice from a mums POV tho! xx

I like it but I know its getting VERY popular because of the film The Notebook.I think its in the top 10 of what babies were called last year xx

OK just looked.Last year it was no.6 in America and no.52 over here in the list so yeah,its getting very popular xx

I'm not sure to be honest.. Although I do know that I want to choose rare names because my name is rare, and I think it's a defining thing to have an unusual name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->