Anyone thought of names for when the time comes?

Names I Like

Boy:
Chase
Fletcher
Max

Girls:
Matilda Kate
Molly
Annabel

Oh baby name threads love em!

I love

Girls
Nevaeh-Jayne Susan
Amelia-Jayne Susan
Rhiannon Jane Susan

Boys
George Peter John
Lewis Peter John
Harrison Peter John

Can you see a pattern with the middle names - haha

Sarah
xxxxx

Girls:
Freya
Aurelia
Emma

Boys:
Tobias
Matthew (ironically what I would have been called if I had been a boy!) :wacko: :laugh2:
Rhys

What do people think of Kylan or Keelan for a boy? Ive never heard it before (so kinda unique to us) but not sure what other people think of it???? wont be offended or anythin :) x x x

What do people think of Kylan or Keelan for a boy? Ive never heard it before (so kinda unique to us) but not sure what other people think of it???? wont be offended or anythin :) x x x

Personally my darling I'm not sure about it.Just because I think people would shorten it to Kyle which I dont like.xxxx

Lilly for a Girl as My mums name was Hilary and her and my favourite flower was a Lilly. I dont want to call her Hilary as its a bit old fashioned and can also be a boys name so Lilly is the result!

Jack for a boy as it was my grandads and my Hubbys Grandads Name.

Also just wanted to mention about creating names, a friend of the family named their daughter Kenise, as they were going to call her Denise if a girl and John if a boy, but an old friend was killed in a crash and he was called Ken, so when she was born she was called Kenise :) Which sounds lovely.
Some Name mixing sounds lovely but others just plain awful lol x

For a girl we love Ryanne Jayde or Cheyenne Jayde (pronounced Ryan)

For a boy we love Caleb Jayce or Noah. :)

For a girl I would like Esther, Esme, Penelope or Rose... that's four of my faves :)
For a boy... Corbin, Eli, Joel or Tyler... again, four of them :)
I have lists for each - will be giving the OH a chance to decide too I suppose :p

We tend to disagree on names for the majority of pregnancy, so much so, DD2 didn't have her name until she was a day old and it was chosen by DS because we couldn't agree!

DH wants to call a boy Mark, after himself, but I'm just not into naming after parents. It'd be ok, but DH's Dad is also called Mark, so that's 3 Mark's... I wouldn't mind a slighty different spelling, like Marc, but he wont have it, so it's back to the drawing board, lol.

I'm bringing life back to this thread...because I am obsessed with baby names.

We have some tentative ones picked out...we've remained pretty static on them for about a year so they may stick.

Rhys David
Hayley Rose
Brooklyn Faye
Ethan Jon

I also like Gwenna and Ronan.

Brooklyn for a girl. I like it for a boy too...but we decided on girl.

I love it for a girl although I'd maybe spell it more like Brookelynn I think?
Love it though :) xxx

Thanks. I like your spelling too. Fiance didn't want the 'e' though because he wants her name to be Brooklyn - and not shortened to Brooke. Not that it will stop anyone from calling her Brooke...but I choose my battles. We talked about baby names...that's a win for me so he can have the spelling! lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->