Anyone thought of names for when the time comes?

Im thinking so too pops, i mean... name like that, your going places, other kids will respect you. Who is going to mess with Optimus Prime? Ill just get him to tell people i named him after his dad :rofl:

Im thinking so too pops, i mean... name like that, your going places, other kids will respect you. Who is going to mess with Optimus Prime? Ill just get him to tell people i named him after his dad :rofl:

:rofl: Can you imagine "what you laughing at, I'm called after me dad, he's massive" :lol:

They make our names sound boring now :lol:

xxx

:rofl:

Im sure if you had a little boy, he would think you were the coolest parents ever.

Talking of names, that bloody babynames website is ending is tears. I asked OH to look at the names i picked and he hates most of them. Stupid tasteless moron :rofl:

hehehe I know what you mean. My OH hates my choices aswell...tough! hehe

i love this thread! lol.
My baby names i've picked out are...

Girls:
Rhylee
Svetlanna
Savanah
Victoria
Ava

Boys:
Lucas
Ryder
Riley
Jace
Jaxon
Noah
Landon
Elijah

i love this thread! lol.
My baby names i've picked out are...

Girls:
Rhylee
Svetlanna
Savanah
Victoria
Ava

Boys:
Lucas
Ryder
Riley
Jace
Jaxon
Noah
Landon
Elijah
Elijah is nice!I like Lucas too..x

Really nice names Ash, especially the boys - wonderful :)

Shall i post my baby names link up so you guys can see / vote? I wont judge you if you vote no against my names... i promise :rofl:

Nah... id just really like some honest feedback on some of them. I promise not to yell :angelnot:

https://www.babynames.com/namelist/9685123

I like Jake now....but theres a new guy at work called Jake so dnt want him thinkin its coz of him!!!!

Shall i post my baby names link up so you guys can see / vote? I wont judge you if you vote no against my names... i promise :rofl:

Nah... id just really like some honest feedback on some of them. I promise not to yell :angelnot:

The only name I dont like on that list hon is Edan.I like the rest though xx

hiya all

mayson, reighley,ree-ella or heavenleigh for a girl
solby or layland for a boy
xxxxx

The only name I dont like on that list hon is Edan.I like the rest though xx

Thanks lovely.
I like the meaning more than anything else, 'little fire' :)

I like Jake now....but theres a new guy at work called Jake so dnt want him thinkin its coz of him!!!!
I know that it actually IS because of him.You looooove him :rofl:

Haha yea rite. He has a baby too, 4months old and hes 18! Hes so not my type. There is someone at work tho who is rather cute hehe. His name is Anthony hehe and he doesnt even know me. Its best that way tho. Coz if he knew me he would SO want me hahaha! Jus kiddin. Hes been here ages but only just decided hes nice, i think its coz im off the pill now, sorry excuse! xx

Oh 4 months old,*remembers when ophelia was 4 months old and gets all broody again* What is Jakes baby called?Oh I love babies.xx

Oh 4 months old,*remembers when ophelia was 4 months old and gets all broody again* What is Jakes baby called?Oh I love babies.xx

hes called her Amelia. Thats a nice name too. hehe. He was off work today coz of her! Its only his 2nd day aswel tut tut. im sure he had his reasons!!! are you stickin to ur July TTC still?? x

For a girl: Peyton Anne
For a boy: Hunter Edward

The middle names are our middle names and the first names of our grandmother/grandfather's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->