Anyone tracking their cycles and ovulation now?

Hey, I'm also new here, and 25, and very exited about TTC #1 november/december!
I came off the pill last month and started charting and reading everything I can about fertility (that's how I usually deal with stress, over informing myself haha) but right now I'm just nervous about getting my first period off the pill...

I'm in the same boat as you pretty much! Waiting on my first period after coming off the pill. I'm 27 :flower:

Awesome! :D I wasn't sure about joining a forum about WTT but I'm glad I did, it's though not being able to talk about it to anyone IRL, especially since it's all that's on my mind!

I know what you mean! And my husband gets sick of me talking about it all the time :haha:

Sorry I realized I derailed your post..... But yes I know what you mean. DH is a mechanic and always on his feet, not to mention he was very hard on his body when he was younger so at times he blows me off saying he feels pain every day too. But it's not the same as injuring yourself. I know what that feels like. Sometimes I'm just too tired to do much of anything and can hardly walk to my car after getting off the train. After seeing me breakdown and cry a few times though he gets it and tries to put himself in my shoes.

Send me some Paleo recipes please. I would love to give them a try and maybe not mention it to DH to see what he thinks. His parents have been Paleo for about a year and so are a few of my friends. Also, if you would like to chat any time let me know.

Maybe pregnancy could change things! You never know.

Don't worry about it, I sent you a PM with some recipes!

I've been tracking mine for just over a year now. I use an app but can't remember the name of it right now. According to the app my period is supposed to start next Tuesday.

I just had my period, it was a lot different than normal though this cycle. Lasted only 2-3 days and began with spotting, and I thought it ended one day but the next it spotted again. So strange, it will be fun to track this stuff though. I'm picking up a thermometer tomorrow when I make a target run. What's the best time to take your temp?

You should take your temp immediately after waking and before you get out of bed. As soon as you get out of bed, your temp rises. I set mine on top of my alarm so I'm forced to be reminded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->