Anyone tried any holistic therapy?

W

whyme

Hi girls, am feeling especially crappy at the moment, coupled with the fact that the world and his wife seem to be pregnant at the moment - another girl at work announced hers today (poor thing apologised to me, bless her). I swear everywhere I look, people are pregnant.

Anyhow, I have decided that I need a treat, and was looking into acupuncture, reiki or something along those lines. Try to alleviate my stress (feel like I am jangling at the moment?), relax, give myself a boost and prepare mysef for the next pregnancy? Has anyone had any of these treatments. I am really interested in things like this.

I also love anything tarot, angel cards etc - I know there are a lot of fakes and money makers out there. I haven't got the bottle to have a reading anyway in case it wasn't good news and even if it was, I wouldn't believe them anyway right now.

I will do you a tarot reading whyme - i did a thread on handbag years ago just to see if it worked, and i was shocked, i did better readings on there than in real life (im a bit crap) but im free. I had to knock it on the head cos i was getting too many requests

i would go for acupuncture as its been shown to help ttc and its for you as well. 2 birds and all that

Good for you! I do acupuncture and absolutely love it! I've been doing it specifically for fertility, however, it has such a relaxing effect, that I feel like it is a treat every time I go. I can go in feeling totally stressed, and walk out feeling like all is right with the world. I can't speak highly enough about it. I used to go every week, but now can only afford every other week. I wouldn't give it up for anything!

i heard reflexology can be very good to x

Nato, do you really read Tarot? I have some some, but can't make any sense of them. I do have Angel cards though (I don't tell too many people in case they think I am nuts!! though I probably am at the moment).

Heart - just emailed a local chinese medicine centre for some info- OH thinks good idea, some me time and hopefully clear away some of this "stuff" in prep. for next pregnancy.

yup, had mine for 19 years and i still dont really know what i am doing. they sometimes work amazingly, and other times people look at me like im an escapee

if you pm me a focus or question, i will have a go

Nato, you so make me laugh! I would love to ask a question but am petrified they will give me bad news? Have you tried for yourself?

yes i did the other night and it wasnt great.

im in a sulk with them a bit. thing is, id totally forgotten what they said until this thread, so even if its bad, you wont remember or you can just say 'oh its only Nato, she doesnt know what shes doing'

simples :)

I just drew a card for you, and it was the Queen of Swords - a woman who understands pain and sadness

well tell us somert we dont know.

lol thanks mate! You could be inundated with requests if anyone gets wind of this. Hey that was good news, just got to give myself a kick up the ass!

yeah it was better than my readings, but im just ignoring myself.

PMA, I gathered in your other thread, that things are looking good for you this month?

well, i thought so at first and got everyone gee'd up... but have been reading that the cramps are going on too long and it might be failed implantation or very early mc - ie before clinically recognised. i dunno, i have also convinced myself on a made up whim that extra cramping might mean extra babies therefore twins

i can think up some crap i tell you

still on bfn but only 8dpo, gonna give the twice a day testing on HPT a rest till saturday. ahem.

I Went through two Early reponse tests this month, can't keep that up at ten quid a box! I have just bought two boxes of Clear blue OPKS in readiness to start on Friday, more for piece of mind that I am ovulating and when. Sad really, how I am starting to get all obsessive about it since the loss. Just went for it on my DS and was very fortunate, that everything worked out well.
I wouldn't read too much into your symptoms until AF is due/doesn't arrive, I know that's hard. After what has happened, I don't think we are too clear on what a pregancy symptom is anymore, I know I wouldn't recognise one if it bit me on the bum! On DS, I didn't have a clue (OH knew before me), just had a bit of car sickness one day and then AF didn't arrive....

I tried to convince myself that I wouldn't be too disappointed if AF showed up this month, like that worked, think that's why I been down too. But when I think I only been trying this month, then I am being just a tad unrealistic, I mean one month for god's sake! Hope it is good news for you though hun x

I love this thread. tarot cards!:) My mom read me some last Jan. She said basically that me and a man were gonna meet and live a happy healthy life.. I dont remember the rest but it happened:)

I did acupuncture for four weeks in Feb until end of March. I had some mega stagnation. There is a book called Infertility Cure that is good. I bought it.It talks alot about acupuncture.:)

Have you tried temping? It has helped me to learn my body.

being bitten on the bum is the only symptom i havent had

now im worried i should have been bitten on the bum.

yes yes its only 1 month - we are impatient and therefore naughty - its much easier on the privvy purse being impatient with cheapo 25 for £2.99 HPT's off ebay

its a hard balance to ttc properly with opks vs getting all obsessive, but i think opks might help you gain some control - you gonna properly try this month then? you must be on CD 3 or 4 now? thats nearly CD 12 and serious trying zone. Thats what i like about af turning up, it means youre near;y ready to go again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->