Anyone trying CBFM for the first time this month?

Special_K

TTC #1
Reaction score
I got the CBFM last month and I am going to be trying it out for the very first time this month and was wondering if anyone else has one and is going to be doing the same. I guess since it's the first cycle I'm supposed to test on day 6 so that will be Tuesday for me =) I'm pretty excited to use it! I'm also temping for the first time this month.

Me!! lol
I am on cd7 so second day of testing

Nope I have had three days of lows...
I heard that the first month can be a little off.
I believe I have O'd as early as cd 11 and as late as cd 16
How about you?

Hello ladies...!!! I just recently bought a cbfm and lm on cd 6 did the first test today!!! Low reading so far but hoping to see a peak the first month...!! Fx we all get our BFP! I was also looking for someone using cbfm at the same time....

This is my first month using the CBFM as well. I am on CD 9 and all lows so far.
I know I wasn't supposed to use this month as I just came off BCP, but couldn't wait really.

Good luck to all

I have been ttc for 7 months cycle 1 using cbfm but I am also going to use preseed,softcups and prenatal vitamins for the first time...how long have you ladies been ttc ?

Hi Ladies!!!

Today was my first time (CD 6) using the CBFM...I knew that there was a cap that was supposed to go on the test end of the stick and I was like, "where in the heck is the cap?!" I felt so dumb when I saw the cap was on the end of the stick :blush: :dohh:

Anyways, I got a low reading today. This month is our 3rd cycle TTC :thumbup: This month we are using the CBFM, preseed, Temping, DivaCup (just like softcups), prenatal vitamins :thumbup:

I was wondering, do you POAS or in a cup??

i set mine at 10.30 so I can test from 7.30 till 1.30pm. I woke up late on CD1 and I was stuck with 10.30. Hopefully next cycle will be set it earlier.

Anyhow, I am not expecting that I really ovulate this month because of the BCP, but i have a glimpse of hope that maybe, just maybe I will.

I am only taking folic acids and meds for my Hyperthyroidism and also temping.

I was wondering, do you POAS or in a cup??

i set mine at 10.30 so I can test from 7.30 till 1.30pm. I woke up late on CD1 and I was stuck with 10.30. Hopefully next cycle will be set it earlier.

Anyhow, I am not expecting that I really ovulate this month because of the BCP, but i have a glimpse of hope that maybe, just maybe I will.

I am only taking folic acids and meds for my Hyperthyroidism and also temping.

I pee in a cup...it's just easier for me that way :thumbup:

You can set your monitor anytime from the first day of your period to the 5th day of your period...I woke up late on CD 1 too so I made sure to get up earlier on CD 2 and set my monitor from my second cycle day...hope that didn't sound confusing :dohh:

I poas, i usually hate doing that and use cup but it hasnt been a problem yet.

I got my first high today on cd9

Had my HSG this morning.

It hurt like hell. Cramping a lot with tube put in and balloon inflated. Contrast didnt hurt too much and i could feel it going into my tubes. Everything looks normal and.I actually had the radiologist do it so he could give me for sure results. The left tube was a little slower to go through and spill, so maybe it was slightly blocked, i ovulate left side dominate. So happy that it is normal.

Had my HSG this morning.

It hurt like hell. Cramping a lot with tube put in and balloon inflated. Contrast didnt hurt too much and i could feel it going into my tubes. Everything looks normal and.I actually had the radiologist do it so he could give me for sure results. The left tube was a little slower to go through and spill, so maybe it was slightly blocked, i ovulate left side dominate. So happy that it is normal.

I am so sorry that it was painful, but i bet you are glad you got it over with and that everything is great.

I pee in a cup, but i am always too afraid to over-flood the stick so I use a timer. I read that some people were getting errors so I am extra careful with that.

Today is CD10 and got my first high, honesty I would get a whole lot of lows this month. Hoping that I start ovulating this month.

I've got my cbfm, will start using it from next cycle, TTC in feb but want it to pick up my cycles first and get into a pattern, I'm soooo desperate to have a baby this time next year (aren't we all?!) and I know it won't be that straightforward but want to optimise my chances! I'm CD23 of a 26 day cycle today so will in theory start using CBFM on Sunday! Xx

Sams, Good luck to you and Good luck to all of us.
Using the CBFM before you TTC is actually a very good idea, that way when are really trying it does take time trying to get to know your cycles.

I wanted to add one thing, I didn't tell my DH that I started using CBFM, I do not want to put pressure on him and I do not want him to think that the only reason we are BD is because I am on high or peak. We BD on low days as well or when we are in the mood, but I do not want him to be pressured. I would of course eventually tell him, but just not yet.

Cleopatra211 and Special K, we were all married in a row, funny!!

Cleopatra211 and Special K, we were all married in a row, funny!!

oh wow, didnt notice that. That's kind of funny, likes it is meant to be.
June 10th, 2011 for us.
Hopefully we all get our :bfp: at the same time too. And please let be soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->