Anyone trying CBFM for the first time this month?

Rebandy, thats great news. What CD. Are you on?

Special, seeing the high for the first time is pretty exciting, lool. I got too excited the first morning i saw that hgh and now only hoping for the peak.

CD 13 high

I am CD12 which is normal, it says you will O within 24-36 hrs, I O from CD 11-16

This is my first month really trying to pinpoint ovulation so I have no idea how long it normally is...guess I'll just have to be patient and see what happens....Im glad you got a peak!!!!

Mommagirl26 I also have a 26 day cycle and when using the fertility sticks I didn't get a positive opk until day 15 so don't worry! I am aware this means I have a short luteal phase and may have probs but we'll just have to wait and see for that so don't worry :hugs:

Hi ladies,
would you mind if I joined you? This is my second month of using the CBFM. LAst month I used first stick on CD6 and had 5 lows, then 2 highs, 2 peaks, the one final high.
This month it requested a test on CD6 again, this was yesterday and when I tested I got a high straight away! Is that even normal!? Not quite sure what to expect...
Weve been trying to get pregnant for over a year now... it's getting harder and harder :( x

Sams thank you for the advice !!!!! I was kinda worried but I will relax and let it come yes we are definitely in the same boat with our lp...Fx we are just fine...! Mexx welcome !! How long are your cycles usually your body might b gearing up to O early !!!!!

Hey,
My cycles are normally 28-30 days long and get a pos opk around the 14 day mark. Is it normal to get high so early do you know?
Hoping we all get a BFP for christmas :)

I have heard plenty of women say they get early highs like cd6 or 7 some peak early others dont peak till later in their cycle and some dont peak at all I guess it depends on ya body and the monitor....You shouldn't worry...

Way to go Rebandy.
I heard that the monitor automatically gives a second peak and then a high and most women ovulate on the second peak.

CD 14 today and got my fifth high. The thing I hve been trying to drink more water the last couple of days and today there is def cm. Its watery, but it is there. Hoping that his is a sign that ill ovulate soon. I also had a huge dip in my temp this morning

Good plan to try and up the amount of water you're drinking.
I've had my third high today so just waiting for my peak to arrive :) but annoyingly ive developed a cold - yuk! Hope it doesn't affect our chances is month!
How often is everyone bd-ing?
Good luck xx

So am pretty sure I am 1dpo(waiting for temps to confirm) but I woke up to a lovely UTI at about 3am. Had to go in and get antibiotics. Guess it was from all the BDing. Hopefully this doesn't mess up my chances for this month.

I had very intense O pains on both sides this month and I never get them on my right side. I read somewhere that the contrast from the hsg can make the ovaries sensitive. Let just hope it was a very strong O :)

Hi Ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA...this weekend was just nuts :wacko:

So I got my first high on CD 9 and continuted to get highs on CD 10 and 11 too...just waiting for my peak! Should be pretty soon....I hope! Hubby and I BD'd on my first and third high, and will keep BD'ing every other day until a few days after my peak to make sure we have all of our bases covered :thumbup:

I have a question...I heard that the monitor is supposed to give you 2 peak days...so which day do you actually count as the day you ovulated??? I am temping too (my first time this month) and my chart looks crazy; not sure if it's that's normal or not.

How is everyone else doing so far?

CD 15 High. no EWCM yet.
Rebandy, UTI is one of the things that many people tic get. I know its annoying and it hurts a lot, but I hope it has no effects on your chances this month. I have a strong feeling that you'll be getting your BFP before christmas.

Special, my temps are very weird as well. i do not know which day to count as your ovulation day; however, i'd count it as the second peak possibly

GOOD MORNING LADIES..!! Im so happy and excited I GOT A PEAK THIS MORNING !!!!!!! Cannot believe it at all so excited because I thought my body or the monitor was all outta wack !! No highs just straight to peak I didnt think it would happen for me even though I have been reading it does it alot ! CD13 peak and Special K I believe it says when you first get a peak you will ovulate within the next 24-36 hours so technically the second peak is when you should ovulate but some women still O on the first peak !! Ladies im hoping you all see a peak this month !!! FX FX for our Christmas BFP !!!!

Thanks for all your help ladies :hugs:

CD 12 for me and got my 4th high...I'm hoping I get my peak tomorrow :thumbup: we will see!

I'm pretty excited that I'm temping this month (even though I don't know what to expect). This way I will be able to tell if the monitor results line up with my temps :happydance:

Ladies, finally got my peak. CD16. I was so excited to see that egg that I went and woke my hubby up early to BD and he had no idea what has gotten into me. I do not think I am ovulating today though, but excited to see the egg nonetheless.

I have had highs since CD10 and didn't really think that i would get my peak.

How is everyone doing??
Rebandy, how is ur UTI?

I believe it when people say you will get two peaks and you ovulate on the second, I think the first-peak is your lh surge and the second peak is actual ovulation. I got peak,peak,high, low and confirmed second peak as O with temps.

I am feeling better but not 100%, been very tired and getting a lot of headaches as well as a bit of bladder pain. I think that is just the meds. Glad I got this after O

Good Morning Ladies!!!

I got my 5th high this morning at CD 13...I thought I would have had a peak by now :wacko: I sure hope it doesn't go from high back to low for me...I would not be a happy camper!

I had a pretty huge dip in my temp this morning....does anyone know what that means? I sure wish I knew more about temping!

Does anyone have/get any symptoms before they ovulate? I'm asking because I've been getting a lot of headaches the past few days and I'm almost positive the same thing happened to me last month before I ovulated.

Do any of you guys always get EWCM before O?? 95% of the time I don't and I'm not sure if that's normal :wacko:

:dust::dust::dust:

It is not unheard of to not get a peak your first cycle. Hope that's not you!! :dust:

The only O pain I have is sharp pinching in my ovaries and back pain but I could understand headaches because of the hormone shift.

I took an OPK around 3:30ish this afternoon and it's definitely positive, so I am anticipating a peak reading either tomorrow or the next day =)

Should we BD on both peak days??? If I got my peak tomorrow that would mean we would BD 3 days in a row (since we did BD today) and I thought I heard somewhere that if you're TTC you should keep it to every other day due to sperm regeneration...or something like that. Has anyone heard of anything like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->