Anyone trying CBFM for the first time this month?

How is everyone today??? Lol...special dont feel bad I had one of those moments too...! I test in a cup just so i wont have messy hands...I tested this morn cd 8 and its still giving me low for now I cant wait to see it change....wish it would hurry up lmao !!! I can see a change in the estrogen and lh levels on the stick though so fx...we all get peaks even cleo !!!! Lets hop ya body jumps right back into the normal routine...special-I see you have been using the cups since last cycle are they easy to use....they just look so big !!!!

Cleopatra211 and Special K, we were all married in a row, funny!!

Haha! Too funny! We were married June 24, 2011 =) It would be cool is we all got our :BFP: at the same time :thumbup: Maybe I should have called this thread "the lucky CBFM thread" or something like that :haha: LOL sorry I'm not that creative!

Today is CD 7 for me and I got another low...does anyone know if we are not supposed to drink anything so many hours before we test?? Because my urine looked kinda diluted today :dohh:

Rebandy: Oh gosh, I'm so sorry that was painful :cry: have you ever had that done before?

Cleo: My hubby doesn't know that I'm using the CBFM either...I don't want him to feel pressured :winkwink:

Sams: Good luck :hugs:

Mommagirl: Haha! Yes, those cups definitely look intimating that's for sure! When I got it I was like "umm...and that thing is supposed to fit in there?!?!" :haha: They are very flexible and you fold them before you put it in :winkwinki: it's easy to get use to once you try it a couple times :thumbup:

Yes it was my first time and i hope i dont have to do it ever again.

I wasnt telling husband about all the stuff i was doing (opk,temping, preseed and soft cups) until last month cause we have been trying a while and its time to get serious :)

And I am on cd10 and second day of high on the monitor

I started CBFM this last cycle, am currently at day 27. Have been TTC #1 for 3 months. I also just ordered a sperm friendly lube, Conceive Plus. I stopped doing the tests after my LH surge and High Fertility dropped to Low Fertility, even though the monitor requested the test strips. I don't see what else it could possibly be testing if my fertility was low.

Today is CD11 and I got my 2nd high. I do not really think that I am high or that I am ovulating soon because I have a dry cm.
Oh well, hoping for the best.
Anyone get their peak??

No peak here yet. I think the highs just mean that our estrogen is rising which will cause the cm. When do you usually O??

i have no idea when i O. This is my first month of BCP and I have been on them for 2 years I wasn't sexually active before that so I never really noticed when I O.
I won't be really disappointed if I dont O as I can kind of expect it, but I didn't have patience to wait a couple of months

well hopefully your monitor is right and you are getting ready to ovulate. Not everyone has fertile cm and people do get pg right after bcp. There is hope :)

CD 8 for me and got another low reading today...I sure hope I'm not going to have to use more then 10 sticks this cycle!

How is everyone else doing?

Special K, I only got my first high on cd10.
I am keeping my used sticks to reuse them, I read somewhere that you can reuse your old sticks when you reach your peak.

Hello everyone...yes I was starting to get a lil worried because I also am only seeing lows but im only on cd 9 hoping it goes up to high soon just so I know everything is working fine...! Special-The softcups were great I have no complaints!!!! I didnt even feel it once it was inserted...

Cleo- I heard that as well they say once you hit the first peak it will automatically give you a second peak then a high then lows....till the next cycle I think imma test the theory out and use a used stick to see if the second peak still shows !!

I got my first high on CD 9 and got my third high today CD 11

HELP LADIES...!! Should I be worried on cd 10 on a 26 day cycle with lows still !!!!! I am starting to get worried because if I dont ovulate by cd 16 that means my luteal phase will be less than 10 days and they say 10 days is the shortest your lp can be to sustain pregnancy ????

HELP LADIES...!! Should I be worried on cd 10 on a 26 day cycle with lows still !!!!! I am starting to get worried because if I dont ovulate by cd 16 that means my luteal phase will be less than 10 days and they say 10 days is the shortest your lp can be to sustain pregnancy ????

I do not have much experience, but the first cycle with the CBFM could be a little off. You can either jump from low to peak straight away, you may get all lows or all highs, or you could get no peaks.
This isn't an indication that you did not ovulate. that is why some people use OPKs on their first cycle.

I got my peak this morning whoooo :happydance: time to get busybusy :blush:

mommagurl 26, do you know what your normal LP is? or is this your first month?

Rebandy, thats great news. What CD. Are you on?

Special, seeing the high for the first time is pretty exciting, lool. I got too excited the first morning i saw that hgh and now only hoping for the peak.

CD 13 high

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->