Anyone trying for #2 around cd 4?

Hi everyone. Just dropping by to see how everyone is doing and to let you know that we made a decision to try (and actually try instead of chickening out) and I'm now 5 and a half weeks pregnant. I am a bit concerned though as I already had ms at this point last time, so my brain is doing overtime worrying with my lack of symptoms.

MrsW - Im sorry for your loss and sorry I haven't been here for you when it happened.

Congrats notnic, that's great news! I am pleased for you.

How's everyone else doing, this thread has been quiet for ages x

Hi girls! I miss you lot! This month has been crazy hectic at work - I'm too busy to come on B&B it sucks!!

Notnic - so happy for you that's awesome!! First tri sucks you have my sympathy - it's so worrying. I had no ms either time really so try not to read anything into it. Every pregnancy is different!

Afm, now 21 weeks along. Had our 20wk scan last week and all looking normal. Bar anything coming up I now don't see the midwife until 14 April?!!! Second pregnancies are weird!

Anyway hope you're all well. Mrs w - keeping everything crossed for you this month and a lovely November baby for you!

Xx

That's my birthday Fleur! I can't believe how far along you are already. Thank you so much both of you. Is it weird that I keep digging out the test stiks to are if its true?

Good luck to you Mrs W for this month. Xxx

I know it's gone crazy fast I can't believe it!! Ah April birthdays are good - my hubby has an April birthday.

No not weird at all to keep reviewing test sticks!! I still have mine from nearly 3 years ago when I found out I was expecting dd! I love looking at them. A positive pregnancy test is certainly a beautiful sight to behold!

When did you find out?? Is hubby excited? X

I found out about 10 days ago. I had spotting and I was 90% sure it was IB (as I had it with F) but I made myself wait to test. I didn't tell OH for 24hrs though as I thought he'd be a bit cross I didn't tell him I was testing. :) He was very pleased. He had a big smile on his face. It's weird though. This time I was less bothered and stressed by the TTC'ing and testing but more worried about mc. Having something to compare to is making me think about it too much.

I know :-( it's still super stressful even second time isn't it?? I hope the next 7 ish weeks go fast and your 12 week scan comes round fast. Or will you book a private scan to ease your mind in advance?? X

I have my first midwife's appointment at 8 weeks an I'm hoping once they discover my huge family history of twins they might refer me for an early one. :) Seriously though, I know a lot of women don't get ms until 6/7 wks so its probably too early to worry. If I don't have any strong symptoms by the mw appointment I will also ask for one to be reassured.

Wow ive missed a lot.First of all so sorry for your loss Mrs w11,i hope you are coping.Are you having time off from TTC or going straight back into it?
Notnic-wonderful news about your pregnancy,first tri is equally exciting and scary
Fleur- i cant believe you are 21 weeks,that has flown by,glad its all going well.
No bfp for me yet,but on the plus side my cycles appear to be sorting themselves out with the help of AC and B complex,the last 3 cycles my OV has been CD 36-26-20,with the last LP being 14 days,so all much improved.I hope the elusive bfp is not far away for me.
It it silly and wrong to say that i am absolutely desperate to be pregnant? This is my 5th cycle but because they have been so long it feels like forever
:dust:

Lovely to hear from you dogtanian. I'm ok. I've been pretty up and down as you would expect. We decided to ttc straight away. I didn't fall pregnant first cycle and af came last week so I felt very down then. But onto cycle 2 and hoping this month will be my bfp and take home baby!

Sorry to hear its getting you down :hugs: it is hard and I know how you feel as I'm desperate to be pregnant too. It can be all consuming and it's very hard when something you want so badly is out of your control. It's really good that you've regulated your cycles and got ov coming earlier. I'm going to try soy for that reason next cycle if I'm not lucky this time.

I'm on a lovely ttc thread called ttc lucky conkers if you'd like to join us? A few ttc-ers (and some of the lucky ones now preg) post there every day. X

Fleur, 21 weeks already, wow that's flying. I'm so glad all is well with baby. X

I will take a look at that thread Mrs W when i get a chance,thanks.
I took soy when i conceived DD,it was my second month of taking it.Do you know what dosage you are going to take?
Fingers crossed you get your bfp soon,you deserve it

I'm not sure about dosages, how much did you take? I guess I'll start with a low ish dose and see if I ov any earlier.

Dogtanian it will happen. Part if the reason why it happened when we put our mind to it, was that I came off BCP at the end of September. I had one long cycle in December and I knew after that, that my cycles had sorted themselves out. It happened with my son. I conceived after a long cycle. Before that my LP was short and my periods were light and the same was true here up until Christmas. I also think its harder to TTC when you have another child already. Sleep is still such a precious commodity and lie ins and cheeky afternoon cuddles ;) are a thing of the past.

The first month i took them CD 3-7
40mg,80mg,120mg,160mg,200mg.
The second month (resulting in BFP) I took them CD 3-7
120mg,160mg,160mg,200mg,200mg.
I bought them from tesco
Notnic-i came off bcp end of august,and i totally agree that its so much more difficult when you already have a child,im exhausted most of the time,where as the first time round i had a ton of energy and doing it 3 nights in a row was the norm rather than something special for TTC
Hoping it will come together for me soon

I'm sure it will. The month I conceived we dtd either cd13 and 15 or cd12 and 14. Can't remember which. I usually ov CD13-15, so basically we did it on top of ovulating. No way I could have done SMEG. In fact twice midweek was a massively unusual occurrence for us! Who am I kidding? Twice a fortnight is practical unheard of :haha: GL for this cycle! Xx

Hiya dogtanian!! Good to see you back here. Hope you get that bfp soon - I so know what you mean re finding the time/energy to Dtd. That's sort of why I got my cbfm to take the pressure off guessing when we needed to get it done! Would also recommend mixing up the times of day when you do it - I'm almost 100% sure I got pregnant this time from a cheeky nooner session when dd was napping. So hard to fit it in - esp when working etc! Anyway lots of luck to you hon xx

Hi Everyone
I got my BFP yesterday at 10DPO on FRER,and confirmed today with a digi.
Im so happy and beyond excited
Thankyou all for your support

Yaaaaay!! Thats brilliant dogtanian!!! huge congrats to you. Wishing you a h&h 9 months :) XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->