Anyone trying for #2 around cd 4?

Yaayy Dogtanian, I've not been on baby and bump in a while and just popped back on to see if you had posted! Massive congrats on your BFP :) :) I'm almost 15 weeks already now, can't believe how time flies!

Wow twinks 15 weeks!!!! That feels like its flown by. How are you feeling?? Assume all was good with scan etc? I'm 25 weeks tomorrow and feeling under pressure to get stuff sorted!! I keep remembering that my daughter was born at 34 weeks and thats only 9 weeks away - 18 weekend days - arghhhh!!! Hoping this one stays in a bit longer than that...

Hope everyone else is good xxxx

Hello Ladies,
Nice to hear from you all.
Glad your pregnancy's are progressing well.
I have an early scan booked on the 31st,im very eager to know that everything is ok,i forgot how worrying first tri is.I've been very sick so im hoping this is a good sign!
Are you both staying team yellow? We are team yellow this time,we found out last time,so want to have a different experience
:dust:

Ladies I need some temping advice! I woke an hour early this morning and went for a wee. When I realised I couldn't get back to sleep I took my temp and it was 97.05, very low!! I took it again at 6am as normal even tho I hadn't slept and it was 97.45 which was more what I expected. Which should I use? I thought I oved yesterday and the low temp means I def didn't but the higher temp if followed by another rise tomorrow round suggest I did. So annoyed this happened today of all days!! X

In not an expert at all, but could you take the lower temp for now, bd as normal and then look at tomorrow's and amend your chart if you do rise higher than your 6am temp?

Good luck for Monday's scan Dogtanian. My 12wk scan is on Thursday (11+6). I'm quite nervous about it. I haven't had anywhere near the amount of symptoms I had last time. My mood is different and everything is normal apart from my boobs which are ginormous! (Well they're back to pre-breastfeeding / pre-pregnancy size and they seem huge to me :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->