Anyone trying for #2 around cd 4?

Thats such wonderful news Fleur,you can really start to enjoy your pregnancy now...and Christmas! will you be announcing it properly now?
:dust:

I know. So relieved!!! This week has been so worrying! I need to tell my manager and can't do that til after Xmas so it will be a delayed announcement but telling a few people :) xx

Fantastic news Fleur! I meant to put a message up on here earlier this morning as I was thinking of u this morning :)

Sorry AF turned up Dogtanian. Glad a cbfm has come for u- mine is definitely working although it definitely shouldn't be giving me so many highs.

I bought opks to run alongside my monitor and yesterday the opk was very definitely positive. Then my cbfm was at a peak this morning on cd15. I've done another opk this afternoon and it was positive again. Feeling much more optimistic this month and we've dtd more too. Fingers crossed! Will dtd tonight, tomorrow on the second peak and on the last high then shall be into the 2ww again! Don't like the wait- I'm not a fan of AF at all do don't like knowing exactly when it will turn up! Good thing Xmas is here this time to distract me! Love love Xmas xx

Yeah Fleur!! So happy for you!! Now you can relax and enjoy the holidays!

Twinks fx'd for you! Sounds very promising :)

No real news for me, I'm off on holidays now but with the change in weather here have had a terrible headache! Was hoping to get my xmas shopping done but that will have to wait for the weekend.

It all sounds very good Twinks,i really hope this is your month.
Im on to cycle 4,im not upset that AF is here,just glad it finally arrived after a 46 day cycle!
Everything doesnt seem so bad this time of the year does it?

Thanks ladies.

Cbfm is fab - hope it brings lots more bfps. Twinks sounds like you have got it totally covered this month - fingers and toes crossed for you! 2014 is the year of the bfp!

Lots of luck everyone xx

That's great news fleur! I'm so glad you've had such a weight lifted, perfect timing for Christmas.

I'm ok thanks, feeling a bit better at the moment. I've got my booking appoint Tuesday. My scan is 13th jan which is later than I'd hoped as will be 13 weeks by then but will just have to be patient.

Ladies I'm looking forward to loads of bfps in 2014! Xx

Mrs w that's good you have your midwife this week - breaks it up a bit doesn't it? And by the time Christmas is over your scan will come up so quickly. I do know how horrid it is having to wait though - first tri drags so much!

Definitely looking forward to lots of bfps on this thread in the next few weeks xx

Hope everyone is well and is enjoying the run up to Xmas :) We bought a gingerbread house kit ready to make for my mum's house on Tues night. I've got a little bit more wrapping to do and can't wait for Xmas day :-D

Hope u all have a fab Xmas!

I'm on day one of my 2ww now. Fingers crossed :) Baby dust to u all x

I'm feeling so Christmassy today despite the mental weather!! Did our Xmas food shopping this morning (I'm cooking for 9!!!) - I survived!! I'm now baking a Yule log having wrapped all pressies so feeling quite festive!

Btw it did make me chuckle as I baked said Yule log - can't quite deal with egg whites in the same way since ttc and the whole ewcm thing - ha ha!!

Good luck for 2ww twinks - keeping everything crossed for you!

Merry Christmas ladies!! Xx

Haha EWCM,i think that when im cooking too!
Ive spent the last two days baking my lil socks off.DD has been a handful and wrecked the place,as has my OH,feel like i spend my whole life running around after them!
Wishing all you lovely girls a merry christmas,hope you get everything you want.

Merry Christmas to u all for tomorrow :) we'e had a busy day here making christmas cookies, visiting family and even decorating a gingerbread house from one of those ready made kits. We're all feeling very Christmassy and any wait to give some pressies to lo and family tomorrow. Have a fab evening whatever you're doing- I'm about to crack open a bottle of red wohoo ;-) xx

Happy Christmas ladies!! So excited for tomorrow, Freya is fast asleep in bed, presents under the tree, just painted my nails sparkly red! Hope you all have a wonderful time x

Happy Christmas girls! I think we are just about ready for the big day ;-) it was so much fun putting out a mince pie and a carrot for Father Christmas with my dd - she is starting to understand!

All veg has been peeled and the turkey is sitting ready to go in the oven - bring it on!!! :)

Hope you all have a good one - fingers crossed FC brings some bfps! Xx

Ah merry Christmas everyone! Sadly no baking here and I ran out of wrapping paper -eek! But... A far more chilled out and dare I say it - prepared Christmas Eve than last year. OH has been useless though. He sat and watched me assemble F's table and chairs! The house is tidy, bags are packed and what hasn't been done doesn't matter. The prosecco night have played a part in that though.:)

Hi girls! How was everyone's Christmas?? I can't believe it's all over! We had a really good one. Dh going back to work on Monday :-( we will miss having him around, it's been so nice to be all together.

How is everyone doing? Anyone testing soon??

We've started telling a few friends over the last week or so. Most people have been great and really happy for us, a couple of people have been a bit weird about it, I'm trying to not take it personally and feel that their reaction is more about them and where they are maybe at than a reflection of how they feel towards us/this pregnancy.

Anyway hope everyone had a fab Xmas! X

Ah glad you and hubby had a lovely Xmas time off together Fleur :) My hubby is off for Xmas too and is off until this Thursday. It's been a real treat havig him home as he doesn't get holidays in his line of work so if he takes days off he doesn't get paid therefore he basically never takes holidays lol. So lovely to have him home :)

We've had an amazing Xmas visiting family and just generally lots of food :-D

I'm cd 25 today and as I ovulated late I'm guessing I'm in for a 30 day cycle so have at least 5 days left to wait. I've been extremely crampy for the last week and my bust has been so sore. These are normal AF symptoms for me, although they've been been worse this month, they're not unusual. If AF turns up, i'd rather it does sooner as the cramping has been really quite painful for the last week.

Hope everyone had a lovely Xmas and have a fab New Year everyone xxx

Happy New Year girls and I've got a BFP this afternoon arghhhh :-D soo excited! Baby dust to u all- I have a great feeling about 2014 xxx

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! Thats FANTASTIC NEWS! I'm SOOO happy for you twinks!!!!! Was just on another thread and thinking you must be close to testing. What cd are you? Yay for lots and lots of 2014 bfps!! Woop woop!!

Send us a pic of your test! I love looking at positive pregnancy tests!!!

What has DH said?? What is your due date?? early sept? X

Twinks that is such wonderful news! what a great start to the year.
Hope everyone enjoyed Christmas.I had a lovely time.
Im CD 14 and using CBFM this month as well as AC and B complex,no sign of anything yet as cycles have been all over the place but hoping your 2014 luck rubs off on me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"