Anyone trying Soy Isoflavones this cycle?

I meant cd3-120mg cd4-120mg cd5-160mg cd6-160mg cd7-200mg. I've no idea what I was talking about earlier hahaha!

Hahahaha I just wondered if this was a new technique haha x

Anyone else got soy isoflavones from Holland and Barratt?

I just checked mine ready for later in the week and they're only 23mg! That means I need to take 4 minimum!!! :(

Hi ladies, I took soy this cycle. I took it in march and actually ovulated. I have pcos and had other issues going on after that cycle so I'm just now getting back to them. I made a mistake though and only took 40 mg, I took 80 the last time so I'm not sure if I will O. I've had cramping and ewcm and hso cervix for 5 days but now my cm is turning lotions and white and it's only cd 13. I also took geritol and black cohosh.

Has not worked for me yet, but just done 5 days at 200mg, last cycle was 160-200 on various days (3-7). I Ov on CD 15/16 last month, with a 27 day cycle, down from 44, 38, 31, 31...

Ladies with pcos. When do you take it if you don't get periods? I was telling my sil about this stuff because she has pcos and doesn't ovulate at all.

If she isn't having a cycle, before she starts it she should get her dr to prescribe her provera to start her period and then start it. From what my dr told me it is bad to go long periods of time without a period because the lining gets too thick and can cause endometrial cancer.

Took my first dose tonight...day 4. Hoping I don't ovulate any earlier though as my donor is away until day 19!

I think I may have ovulated today or will soon. Cd 19

Im out ladies. Soy did not help this cycle. it only made me O late. Dont think I will try it again. Good luck everyone.

I've taken my last soy dose this cycle. I did 92mg on days 3, 4 and 5 then 115mg on days 6and 7.

I'm now on day 9 and getting creamy cm thats a bit stretchy...i dont usually ovulate until at least cd19, usually cd22-26. Is it possible soy could be making me ov super super early?!

I've started having sticky mucus, a few days earlier than usual:)

Aaah, well I hope it holds off for another 10 days, my donor isn't arranged until cd19!

i might try this instead of vitex first
can i buy this from a chemist or has to be health food shop, do i buy any and just take the amount of tablets needed to make it up

what type of soy iso did you take ladies, im in aus and want to go somewhere to buy some

I took soy again this cycle 200 mg days 3-5 and 160 mg 6 and 7. I only did it like that to finish off my bottle. I think I may be going to O earlier cause its only cd 9 and my tests are pretty dark.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 11
im cd 17 today and i have spotting and this is m first month using soy
i have never had spotting before ever with O, my opks are also thing very light line. been testing for 7 days
Help anyone, i havent gotten any paper i was doing a cervix check and pulled finger out TMI sorry and was blood on it and cervix feels little open where as usually feels like dimp

My Ovulation Chart

for those that did O already when is the best time to take this to bring O forward from cd 25 thanks

I took soy cd3-7 i did 120,120,160,160,200mg i ovulated on cd17&18 it deffo helped me pvulated sooner but am i came on my period yesterday i was onli 8/10dpo is that ok as others are sayin i had two much of a short LP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->