Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

sjbno1

Sarah - mummy & TTC#2
Reaction score
TTC#2 and enjoy some friendly chat :) come say hello

Hello, I'm Stef, 24 and TTC number 2. I have a wonderful 2 year old daughter who will be 3 next month.

Baby dust to us all.

Looking forward to having some buddies along my TTC journey! :flower:

xx

hi ladies.im 21, been married for 2years now.i also have a little girl who will be 2 in 2weeks.we have now decided to try for another.good luck to every1 on ttc #2.

xx

:hi:

We have a 3 year old daughter and have been TTC #2 for some time now but have had 3 mcs since. I am 7DPO and hoping to get my BFP and sticky bean...that's all I want for Christmas!!!!

:dust: to all!

hi girls :wave: looking forward to chatting and getting to know you all :D

just wondered how long it took you to ttc #1 - for us it was 11months so i'm intrigued to see if my body will be faster this time with my new relaxed approach lol (que me going bonkers soon though) LOL

awww ncmommy - i'm sorry to hear of your losses - that must be so hard :hugs: we'll all get our sticky BFPs soon i'm sure :D

it took us 8mth with morgan after a mmc and thinking i cud never concieve ( was with 2 different ex for 2-3yr n nothing )

ttc since april ,mc at 5wk in july :cry: still ttc2 xx , im out this mth cos my temps dropped , af due either 2mro/wed x

Took 4 months to TTC number 1 after MC. I have a feeling its going to be much harder this time round given that I havent had a period since 11 September so ive no idea where I am with my body.:cry:

Any one else know what CD they are on??

xx

stef are u bf ? that wud drive me crazy :hugs:

No.

I dont know why its happening. Ive never been irregular before. :shrug:

My cycles are usually 28 days give or take a couple of days.

Im not sure if i ovulated last week, there was a change in CM (TMI) :blush: but there been that much change in these last couple of months i just have no idea. Ive pretty much ruled this cycle out as we havent really been trying all that much because of all thats going on.

xx

i wud go to ur docs ?and explain to him etc, start charting doing cheapie opk everyday ? or cant u b bothered :lol: not sre wot eles to say x

It took us a year to concieve our daughter. Was given clomid to start on CD3 and AF never showed....go figure. I think back then I really did not understand about Oing and timing and all that good stuff. Now, I know and have not had problems getting pregnant, just staying pregnant.

Stef- I would try OPKs and see what is going on.

I went to the drs at the start of the month, i first of all had a water sample sent to the hospital which obv came back negative. The dr I saw didnt seem interested so I booked a second appointment with another Dr.

The 2nd Dr I saw suspected it may have been caused by hormone imbalance, (I have an under-active thyroid so sometimes out to sync). He arranged for me to have blood tests.

On my third visit to the Dr for blood results they also came back normal. he advised me to wait 3 months and go back and he would prescribe me clomid if still having problems and my cycles havent got back to normal. he acknowledges I have quite abit of anxiety around the issue so has said if its starting to affect me too much to go back before.

Its killing me really not knowing where I am but I have put trust in that Dr (he always seems pretty good when I DD or DH has seen him) so im trying my best just to get on with it and try keep myself busy and hold off for the 3 months.

I dont know how long I can go, its affecting my moods and i just feel like giving up some days. Im going to wait until the new year and hoping that arranging DD's birthday party and celebrating Christmas and New year will keep me busy but if im not back to normal by then im plaiining on going back at the start of January.

I dont chart, im trying not to become too obsessed. How about you? Do you chart use OPKs etc? xx

Stef-so sorry you are going through that, it sounds exhausting! I'm sure the holidays will keep you busy and your little girl too! This is such a fun time of the year and it stinks worrying about TTC.

I don't chart cause I don't wake up at the same time every morning and I normally don't sleep more than 2-3 hours uninterrupted....I am a very very lite sleeper.

This cycle I used OPKs for the first time. I also used preseed and softcups. Can't you tell I really want my BFP? :)

hi, nice to meet you, I'm becky, I'm 26, with a 18month old little girl, we are trying for number 2, and are really excited, but have been told 2-3 yrs is the worst age gap!! Oh dear!! My Af is still a bit all over the place, but I am doing the deed every other day so fingers crossed something will happen!

Hi

I am also TTC with my second but findiing it difficult, my cycles range fron 25 days to 35 days so i never have a clue when i am ovulating! I have booked an appointment with the DR for this Friday so fingers crossed

good luck to you all

Hey im trying to concieve baby #2 i fell after 2 cycles with my daughter aimee she is one next week, my partner and i started trying for #2 in august i fell the first time trying but lost the baby at 6 weeks, i am on my 3rd cycle since the miscarriage and hoping i wil get my positive on the 17th december!!

:hi: I'm Natalie ttc #2. My son is 2 it only took 2 cycles to get pregnant with him. 1st cycle ended in mc. Have a feeling its going to take a lot longer this time as i never had a withdrawal bleed when i finished the pill so i've no idea where the heck i'm at.

sorry to hear those of you who have angels :(
Heres hoping your next ones will be sticky beans,
I do chart, but to be frank, I get bored and frustrated with it!!!

Hi ladies,

I'm Jo, ttc no2... I have a beautiful little boy who is coming up to 5 and a half and I think he would be a wonderful big brother O:)

I think its a great idea to have a thread for those of us ttc no 2.. i'm currently on CD2 so just about to start trying for the 4th month.. I didn't know how difficult it could be, only now do I realise how amazing it was that I managed to conceive my son whilst on the pill and not even trying.

Looking forward to talking to you all

Jo
x

:wave: Hi I'm TTC # 2 as well. I have a son who is 13 months and it took us 4 cycles to conceive him. We are on the second cycle of TTC, had a MC last month so not sure what CD I'm on. I'm using OPKs but I've got slight PCOS so my cycles can be irregular.

Looking forward to chatting to you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->