Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

hi, we are also trying to conceive #2, my little girl is 20 months :) i struggle with irregular cycles, and i try to temp, but they are all over the place... this is my first month of using the clearblue fertility monitor, currently on cd9... :dust: to all of us xx

Hi hope4bump. I know how you feel about having irregular cycles, it makes things really hard. I used the CBFM when I conceived DS and thought it was brilliant but because my cycles have been so long and irregular since having him, I can't use it at the moment so just sticking to OPKs

Hi hope4bump. I know how you feel about having irregular cycles, it makes things really hard. I used the CBFM when I conceived DS and thought it was brilliant but because my cycles have been so long and irregular since having him, I can't use it at the moment so just sticking to OPKs

how long are your cycles now? i am hoping for a nice strong ovulation and for the eggy to be caught by the fastest little spermy. lol.

i know, these irregular cycles are driving me crazy! nevermind WHEN i ovulate, more like IF i ovulate.... fx for you though :)

Well my last cycle was 53 days but the one before that was 40. I had irregular cycles when TTC DS but I took Agnus Castus and that regulated my cycles to 35 days so I might start taking that again.
I know I ovulated last month because I had a positive OPK for 3 days but it ended in an early MC so I'm keeping everything crossed that I ovulate in the next couple of weeks.

:hi: Im Kerri 23yrs old and Ttc #2. My little boy Tyler is 2 (3 in feb) and i would love nothing more than a baby brother or sister for him. Trying to stay as calm about it all as i can, not charting or using OPK's yet. Would Love to chat with some other ttc'ers x
:dust: to all who are ttc & hope we all get our :bfp: and sticky bean :baby: soon!! x​

:hi: Im Kerri 23yrs old and Ttc #2. My little boy Tyler is 2 (3 in feb) and i would love nothing more than a baby brother or sister for him. Trying to stay as calm about it all as i can, not charting or using OPK's yet. Would Love to chat with some other ttc'ers x
:dust: to all who are ttc & hope we all get our :bfp: and sticky bean :baby: soon!! x​

your avatar is so cute, I am guessing that is Tyler! Good luck with ttc x

Can I ask, do any of your family members know you are ttc2? We are torn whether to say anything or not, we are expected to have a second, but feel its personal to us the actual time of trying!!

So sorry for all those you have lost their little ones :hugs:.

Anybody around 8DPO?

I think I am having a few pregnancy symptoms but am trying not to read too much into it. This is our 2nd cycle TTC since I have had my recurrent mc testing.

Lots of dust to all!

The only person I have told is my best friend because I don't want people to keep asking if I've had any luck yet. I know they will mean well but I think it would just add more pressure and get on my nerves

Can I ask, do any of your family members know you are ttc2? We are torn whether to say anything or not, we are expected to have a second, but feel its personal to us the actual time of trying!!

It is personal, We havnt told anyone really, I have mentioned it to my mum that we were "thinking" of trying for another but i havent actually confirmed we are ttc.....x

and yeh hunni thats my little monkey Tyler :) x

Well, I am sure people assume we are....most people know about our first loss but not about the others. Since my trouble I have learned to NEVER ask people with none or one child if they are TTC. I know how much it hurts everytime I am at the park or at DD's preschool and others mom say...you only have one.....do you want more....are you trying.

The only person I have told is my best friend because I don't want people to keep asking if I've had any luck yet. I know they will mean well but I think it would just add more pressure and get on my nerves

Yes, I can understand this! We have been asked but we just shy away from the question and change the subject! I feel like I would be letting parents down, if say 6 or 7 months down the line nothing had happened!!

No we haven't told anybody yet. They'll know when something happens. Don't think i could cope with the questions every month if things didn't go to plan.

This is how i feel too, people asking questions etc would do my head in too, so for now i think it will be kept between Me, OH & The Lovely ppl on bnb :D

This is how i feel too, people asking questions etc would do my head in too, so for now i think it will be kept between Me, OH & The Lovely ppl on bnb :D

Yes i don't mind the ones here asking me questions :rofl: they are the ones that keep me sane.

HaHa Same!! Thankgod For bnb Or The World Would Be Full Of Loopy Ladies!! :loopy: lol

evening ladies - omg what a day I have had! got well and truly stuck today! a 20min journey took 4hrs!! but i'm pleased to say Izzie was fab :D and didnt cry once :) good 'ol snow!

Anyway this thread has been busy whilst i've been gone :) glad to see theres some more girls ttc #2 :D

nc mommy - what symtoms have you got :D

I have no idea what CD I am - must chart it when i next get AF :D lol

The only people who know we're ttc are my buddy Jo who was my TTC buddy & bump buddy (crazily our babies are aged 4 weeks apart) from when I had Izzie - we're used to talking to each other about this stuff :) so its quite nice :) to be able to talk to someone - I've mentioned to my mum about another but just a mention lol not told her we're ttc :) I'm quite excited about getting pregnant this time :) as last time we was so excited we told as soon as we know (silly but after 11months ttc we had to tell someone lol) but Sams mum told everyone so this time i'm not telling anyone till we've had the 12week scan :D a real surprise :D

haha just gabbling on - i'll shut up now :D

welcome to the thread everyone :D :wave:

I was the exact same, with my 1st pregnancy i told alot of people as soon as i found out.....(5weeks!!) ....This time round if i get my :bfp: i will also be waiting till after the scan.....if i can! lol
Its really hard to keep quiet tho, when your soo excited :dance: you just want everyone else to know your great news!!! :D

With my first I only told family and close friends and will probably do the same next time because I'm just rubbish at keeping secrets lol

lol MTT :D I was the same just so over excited LOL Although I did refrain from telling anyone at work LOL

Sambles - my MIL is the one who cant keep a secret LOL :D

Well OH is home - took him 3hrs in this snow! DOH!!

Hows the snow where you all are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->