Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

Snow here was about 3inch thick yesterday ...was great!! OH Got sent home from work and Tyler's nursery was closed too so we built a snowman and went sledging...lots of fun lol!! ....today tho its froze over and its more dangerous than fun lol!! .... still looks pretty tho apart from all the sludge! :(

The snow here is really deep at the moment, it's pretty much not stopped all day. It looks beautiful but it's going to be sooo icy in the morning.

M2T and Sambles where abouts are you? I think we have a fair few inches outside! its crazy! my cousin stood in our garden and the snow was just below her wellie line lol

I'm in Dartford and just seen that you're in Orpington so we're not very far from each other!

I'm in the lake district cumbria, Aww jelous! I love snow tbh.... makes everything look christmassy & Alot more fun!! <3 :D

I bet it looks gorgeous in the Lake District when it's been snowing

I bet it looks gorgeous in the Lake District when it's been snowing

It really does look lovely!! If we go down to wastwater its like something out of a christmas card :) x

M2T - you'll have to take a picture of that - i bet its beautiful! I want to take my dogs to the lake district at some point as I think they'd love all the walks around there :D

Sambles - oh wow you are close to us :D haha I currently love the new big Sainsburys in Crayford and spend far to much time at Asda Living/matalan in Dartford LOL

Yeh i deffo will, hopefully we will get some more snow and i will get a good photo x Yeh ur doggies would love it!! :p

vito (our lurcher) has been going mental in the snow tonight! its so funny to watch him doing laps in the garden! think my OH is going to take him on a long walk tonight to work off this excitement lol

Awww those pics would be lush! i took some of here - will upload them later if I get a chance :D

Sambles - oh wow you are close to us :D haha I currently love the new big Sainsburys in Crayford and spend far to much time at Asda Living/matalan in Dartford LOL

I know what you mean about the new Sainsburys, it's great, I spent 2 hours in there at the weekend. My OH was not a happy bunny :haha:

I went to the drs at the start of the month, i first of all had a water sample sent to the hospital which obv came back negative. The dr I saw didnt seem interested so I booked a second appointment with another Dr.

The 2nd Dr I saw suspected it may have been caused by hormone imbalance, (I have an under-active thyroid so sometimes out to sync). He arranged for me to have blood tests.

On my third visit to the Dr for blood results they also came back normal. he advised me to wait 3 months and go back and he would prescribe me clomid if still having problems and my cycles havent got back to normal. he acknowledges I have quite abit of anxiety around the issue so has said if its starting to affect me too much to go back before.

Its killing me really not knowing where I am but I have put trust in that Dr (he always seems pretty good when I DD or DH has seen him) so im trying my best just to get on with it and try keep myself busy and hold off for the 3 months.

I dont know how long I can go, its affecting my moods and i just feel like giving up some days. Im going to wait until the new year and hoping that arranging DD's birthday party and celebrating Christmas and New year will keep me busy but if im not back to normal by then im plaiining on going back at the start of January.

I dont chart, im trying not to become too obsessed. How about you? Do you chart use OPKs etc? xx

just seen this reply hun , yeh i use opk and charting ( n pre seed etc :haha: ) cos we did when ttc morgan , my docs did me cd21 bloods not long ago and all was fine, i might ask oh to go his docs again for a sperm test , he had one thro when we were ttc morgan and all was grt !

i cant imagine the worry/concern ur having :hugs:

Wow, this threads been busy this evening.

Only BnBers and my 3 closest friends know that we are ttc again. I mentioned to my mum that I would like another child but I havent said were trying.

We havent even told DH's parents that we would like another child let alone that we are ttc, they are such negative people that anything positive is soon turned into a negative and i cant be doing with that. I dont want to tell them when we do eventually get a BFP until 12 week scan not sure if DH will agree.

I love this thread already, my friends dont have children or want them just yet so its just lovely to speak to speak to others who know what im on about etc. :flower: Thanks girls!

Xxx

no well i wudnt tell anyone till 12wk scan but my oh just cnt help his self :growlmad:

my mam,bro and his gf knew i mc in july i dnt know wether they know were ttc tho, feels like theres even more pressure when people know ......... asking wether ur preg this mth etc :?

sambles :D i love it - i need to go back there soon as some of the bathroom things match our tiles lol i'll let you know :D we could do coffee :D

Honey 08 - oh we used preseed when ttc izzie :) what did you think about it? the month I didnt use it I got my BFP - typicle lol but that night was a night full of nono's on the ttc front rules LOL

Stef - i love this thread already too :D I was feeling a little loss in the TTC section as i didnt have any questions to ask but just wanted to talk to some lovely ladies :D

Oh Er tonight girls i'm feeling shattered - my first sign with izzie was tiredness and hunger - no hunger though just tiredness - might even need a early night! hmmm not reading to much into it though, as we've had a strange day so could be that :D but would be nice LOL

just seen this reply hun , yeh i use opk and charting ( n pre seed etc :haha: ) cos we did when ttc morgan , my docs did me cd21 bloods not long ago and all was fine, i might ask oh to go his docs again for a sperm test , he had one thro when we were ttc morgan and all was grt !

i cant imagine the worry/concern ur having :hugs:

Thanks, its damned annoying, I just want to be 'normal' again.

The OPKs you use are they just cheapies? I might look at getting some and see how I get on as ive no real idea if ive Ovd or not. Bohoo!

xx

Stef - have you tried the CBFM? thats quite good :D

SJBNO1 how many days left til testing?? Fingers crossed for you

xx

i love this thread already too :D I was feeling a little loss in the TTC section as i didnt have any questions to ask but just wanted to talk to some lovely ladies :D

Exactly how i felt too lol, i was like hmmm is there any questions i can ask, lol felt totally lost just snooping about on my own profile & journal haha!! Glad ive found this thread now :p x

Stef - have you tried the CBFM? thats quite good :D

no. £100 :shock: I dont know if i could justify that.

Wish it wasnt so expensive.

Ive heard a few people say about angus cactus, do you think that may bring my cycle back to normal?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->