Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

lol i have no will power but currently have no ic's left thankfully and wont be buying anymore i have bfn so refuse to see anymore lol

hello!! please check my test on testers page, think i have :bfp: did test this pm and will do one agin tomorrow am

no should I go and get one when hubby gets in but would be tonight. I did an OPK too which i posted

yes deffo get one i reckon you will get a good line on a FRER!! ... I saw the OPK and i think its safe to say your preggers my deary!! :) :) xx

sounds really daft it puts me at 3 weeks 2 days thats still way to early!

i cant see it that clearly but i'm rubbish at spotting bfps :haha: i can see a faint line though so id use a FRFR :)

Good Luck hun x

GL Jem, try a FRER in a few days.

Sarah hows the new camera? Im gona try pick mine up before setting off to meet Kerrance tomorrow. Infact, might even be cheeky, it says wait 24 hours before collection on my RM card, i was only leaving 23 any way but might leave 22 and give it a little charge so I can take it with me.

Really looking forward to tomorrow. Been far too long... Can you guess where we are meeting up? :rofl:

xx

i'm loving the new camera? what one have you got being delivered?

Mines currently charging i'm itching to have a play but being patient lol

Ive gone for this one Lumix FS37 (linky)

We got some pennies for Christmas and wanted a new digital compact, we have a sony dslr but its so much of a faff on sometimes I wanted something that I can stick in my handbag take to take with me etc with out lugging the big camera bag etc round with us.

Lol it was always going to be Costa

x

there point and shoots are suppose to be fab :D my cousin swears by her panasonic compact :D cant wait to see what pics you get :D you'll have to share :D

i want to come along to a meet up :( you both live so far away :(

i've just booked disney land dont think sam will let me book another mini trip lol

I love costa! Have fun...they may be out for a while though SNIFF!

We have gone from a slim cam to fat one and I miss the small one like you stef just to chuck in my bag and not look like a japenese tourist!

ok so another test hubby couldnt resist buying on way home is a clear line, will wait a few more days now to text again just pray its sticky xx

Have a fab meet guys, Sarah your not a million miles from me!
Jo

Congrats Jem. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Lol @ jap tourist. Always makes me laugh!

Right im away to cook the hubbys tea. Oh I just love him coming in at 10:30 wanting tea. ughh!

x

yay to a clearer line Jem :) congrats hun :) btw i have no idea where Hampshire is lol :blush:

Steph - we're going away in April :) cant wait :) My mum has agreed to house sit which is fab too as it means I dont need to put the dogs in kennels :) gotta love that :)

i'm loving my new cam but struggling to set it up to take a picture with a focal point and blurred back ground :wacko: these things are sent to try you lol i will try again when izzie is a awake :)

right off to bed i'm knackered :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->