Anyone TTC #3 or more?

wanting2more

Reaction score
Hi!

I mostly wanted to start this thread because there doesnt seem to be as many mummies who are TTC #3 or more.

Heres my story. Im 27, DH 28, DD 3.5, DS 22months. Both our children were conceived in 1 month TTC as well as a MC at 5wks before our son which was also conceived in 1month. We are now on our 7th month TTC #3.

Good luck and happy BDing!!! :)

Great to hear from you!

I am in my TWW and AF is due 29th. We dont keep any tests in the house so i can only test if i am actually late.

Hi. :flower:

I'm TTC/NTNP #4. I'm 20, my DH is 22, our son is 4 years old, our daughter is 2 1/2 years old and we also have an angel daughter. I'm currently on cycle #1 and I am pretty sure I'm in the TWW now. I am just learning how to track ovulation so that's why we are more NTNP than TTC at the moment. I also have really irregular cycles which makes it hard to estimate when I ovulate.

Wanting2more - I am pretty sure my period is due the same day as yours. Like you, I don't keep tests in the house until I think I'm late. Its way too tempting for me. :haha:

Im so sorry about your loss, no parent should ever have to go through that. :-(

I dont temp or use Ov tests, i just have a period tracker on my phone. My body is very obvious when i Ov so i dont bother with the rest. I didnt temp or test with any of my other pregnancies either.

My little boys name is Aiden too! :)

Hope we dont have to wait too much longer for our BFPs

Hey! I'm TTC #6 (dd10, dd9, dd5, ds3, ds2) and 6dpo cycle 22!!! It's just not happening and I don't know why?!!!
Think I may have gotten broken hahaha!!
:hug: and baby:dust:
XxxxxxX

Have you spoken to your doctor at all? Sometimes women who have already had children can get something called secondary infertility. I couldnt find any real causes and the treatment is to just keep on trying! Im amazed you have the energy to try again lol. I admire your courage and stamina :)

Because I have 5 already ,although I've spoken to a dr, I wouldn't want to take the space on the waiting list of someone who is TTC their first!!
My house is mad and a lot of fun and needless to say I'm shattered at the end of the day but I wouldn't have it any other way!! :0)
XxxxxxxX

I'm ttc #3 im 24 and oh is 25. Ds1 is 3 1/2 and ds2 is almost 20 months.this is our second month of trying for #3.

i'm 32 and lottc#4 which Will be mine and oh 2nd. i have 2 girls who Will be 10 & 11 next Month and lo will be 1 next month. we are on cycle 4. took 8 cycles (7 months) for lo so "expecting" similar this time...

Hiya ladies not been on here for a while, we are ttc #3 we have 2 gorgeous boys 4yrs n 6 mnths only just decided to start trying we wud both lovea girl, xxxx

Hello ladies!! Heres hoping everyone is having fun DTD. FC for BFPs!!!

i'm 32 and lottc#4 which Will be mine and oh 2nd. i have 2 girls who Will be 10 & 11 next Month and lo will be 1 next month. we are on cycle 4. took 8 cycles (7 months) for lo so "expecting" similar this time...

it took 1 month to conceive our first, 1 month to conceive our second, and then about a year to conceive our third. So I'm hoping that this time it doesn't take as long as it did last time. Good luck to you! :dust:

Im so sorry about your loss, no parent should ever have to go through that. :-(

I dont temp or use Ov tests, i just have a period tracker on my phone. My body is very obvious when i Ov so i dont bother with the rest. I didnt temp or test with any of my other pregnancies either.

My little boys name is Aiden too! :)

Hope we dont have to wait too much longer for our BFPs

thank you hun. :flower: I wish it was easy to tell when I'm ovulating. I don't really have a clue what signs I should be looking for.:dohh:

Hey! I'm TTC #6 (dd10, dd9, dd5, ds3, ds2) and 6dpo cycle 22!!! It's just not happening and I don't know why?!!!
Think I may have gotten broken hahaha!!
:hug: and baby:dust:
XxxxxxX

that must be amazing to have such a large family. I hope you get your BFP soon! :dust:

Hi!!! Im TTC #3 :)

I have 2 little ones 18 months apart. We were doing the "not trying, not preventing" with our first. I did have one miscarriage right away, but afterwards (6months later) we conceived. When my daughter was 11 months old, we found out we were pregnant with our son. SHOCKED!! I still dont know how that happened LOL I was nursing and had only had like one period since having my first.

Now that he has turned 2, we have decided to try for one more. My hubby and I have always wanted 3 kids. This is my first time to do all the charting and opks. Its hard seeing a negative every month. We have been trying since January and its getting harder and harder to see the BFN's.

Today is CD 44 and hopefully I ovulated over the weekend. But Im not too confident. My cycles are NEVER this long.

Good luck ladies. Sending baby dust your way!

Hi bkay77! Good luck to you,hopefully its happens quick again!

Aidensxmomma, with signs of O it took me a few months to get in tune with my body. Warning TMI lol. In the last few months ive noticed certains things that go with my O. I get insanely increased CM a day or two before during and after, i get extra horny and get a mild period type cramp the day of O. As i said i use a period tracker, the one i use is My Days. It predicts approx O and fertile week. My O always seems to be the day of or within 2 days of the predicted dates. I do have a very regular 31 day cycle though. I hope this helps :)

I also have a hard time with knowing when im about to ovulate.I use fertility friend app on my phone and AF come almost the exact day that the app predicts.I love it!

I have aaaaaages till I can test,im due to ov on Monday. We were supposed to be taking ttc lightly but it's hard I just want to be pregnant right now!!

hi ladies.
I am 34 and am tt no3 with dh who is 36. we have two adorable sons who are almost 4 and 2. i feel i must be slightly bonkers to want a third but i do. boy or girl, i really dont mind. i just know i am done ready to be done with the baby years. and my garden is big so would suit a whole gang of kiddies running about. but we will stop at 3. no more space indoors.
my eldest was conceived in 3 months and my youngest in 6 months. this is our 4th cycle so who knows...
we had a chemical or super early pregnancy last month which was my first experience of complications with pregnancy and it was so sad but am hoping there is some truth in the theory that you are extra fertile the month after a loss. we will see...
i am awaiting delivery of some cheap opks to help us along. i am such a bragin hunter but maybe i will have wasted my money, they are digi ones but out of date, hence the cheap price..but we are renovating and thinking about baby no 3 which will mean new bigger car and all the other gubbins...i was a wally and sold a lot of my baby things thinking 2 would be us done, we always only wanted 2. until 3 months ago. silly me.

wishing you all lots of baby dust and i look forward to celebrating bfps with you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->